Reviews for Life of Percy Jackson (Pertemis)
nukedestroyer101 chapter 40 . 12/26/2019
No MORE PERCY APHRODITE LEMONS OR ALMOST LEMONS
JBOI2000 chapter 9 . 11/26/2019
BUT MUM! I WANT LEMONS!
GoingMcMuffin chapter 19 . 11/17/2019
That first lemon was horrible. Percy was basically raped, which, newsflash, is not a good way to lose your virginity. Not to mention the part where Artemis fed him his own cum, it made me want to vomit if anything. Hopefully they get better
Screee123YT chapter 18 . 11/11/2019
Awwww i thought i was going to get a virtual cookie
dev1ce chapter 14 . 11/11/2019
I'd like to say Chaos would be proud of this story. The name sums up this fanfiction.
Fanfic9000 chapter 38 . 11/10/2019
Ladies and gentlemen, the most chaotic relationship currently known in the world of percy jackson.
Guest chapter 64 . 10/29/2019
Pleeeeeeaaaase update
Luciendar chapter 41 . 10/15/2019
This relationship has just become an awkward mess. I can't seem to like Artemis at all. The fact that she can't fully accept and take pride in her feelings irks me. And while i know she acknowledges how she feels I still feel like she can't fully accept this feelings because it changes who she has been fundamentally for so long.

Sure, you shouldn't have to change for someone else. That said, no one stays the same while in a relationship as they were when they were single. She needs to be willing to quit being a "me" and willing to become a "we".
Luciendar chapter 15 . 10/14/2019
Okay, let me first say that this story is cute and fun to read. Outside of that it's complete crap. And no, I'm not even referring to the plethora of spelling and grammatical errors. I'm talking about the straight up abuse Percy had dealt with since chapter 1. Everyone keeps telling him to suck it up and endure but i say hell no. I love Pertemis stories, but this relationship is straight up toxic for Percy. How much physical and emotional abuse is he expected to put up with? Hell, the only reason Artemis still had her hunt is due to his covering for her. I get hiding out in the Lotus Casino wasn't the right call, but i think it was understandable. I really don't think the Artemis you've written deserves him. I think the gods and hunters suck. And i hope Percy says screw you all and goes to do his own thing. Artemis needs to be the one to reign in her pride if she truly loves Percy, not the other way around. He's put up with more than enough. It's time for Artemis to prove her love by putting him first fit once.
Luciendar chapter 2 . 10/14/2019
How did pretty get hurt? Doesn't he still have the blessing of Achilles? I doubt that monster lucked into biting his one vulnerable spot. Even then only a few teeth would piece him.
houstonprimeaux chapter 6 . 10/12/2019
Now I've reread this Percy is such a fucking wuss! For awhile at least I wouldn't have made the choices he made.
Nonyaarb chapter 7 . 10/12/2019
Yep. Percy is a little bitch. Barely thinks for himself
Nonyaarb chapter 7 . 10/12/2019
Percy is a little ducking wuss. People are stepping all over him left and right, manipulating him and making him feel guilty for things he shouldn’t. Honestly I thinks love goddess is onto something there
1,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »