Reviews for Life of Percy Jackson (Pertemis)
Archer957 chapter 64 . 5/12
sad this has been abandoned for 4 years. it's a great story overall even if percy has very little backbone for himself
Archer957 chapter 16 . 5/11
I have to say you've made percy the most whipped dude ever who have damn near zero backbone for himself. Great writing style other than the grammatical mistakes but it's insane that he's pretty much just taking everything and rarely doing anything about it. it feels like he just accepts it all while barely trying
Ceps chapter 19 . 4/26
Seriously men can get hard more than once every few hours for fucks sake I nutted 29 times in one day before so I know that for a fact so stop the stupid shit
KaratachiYagura chapter 7 . 4/7
Percy seems to be a masochist, they hurt him and he has to be the one who asks for forgiveness.
KaratachiYagura chapter 6 . 4/7
This is nonsense, Artemis has mistreated Percy, as much as he did it for his own good, and Hestia defends Artemis?
Checkingdude chapter 64 . 4/1
Hmmm, it’s been like three years since this got updated. Guess it too has pasted to the great beyond.
Coarvus chapter 19 . 1/20
Had to uh come and comment early, we are definitely not compatible when it comes to lemons dear god making me want to throw up lmmfao
Coarvus chapter 16 . 1/20
Let the kids explore their relationship on their own grandma no need to give them your blessing... that's how i felt at least lmao; all I've really gotta say is at least you didn't do some weird teacher student daughter stuff.
Coarvus chapter 14 . 1/20
Way better build up, and release lmao. The "Don't do anything stupid and you'll be fine" was the most in character I've seeen, and it was done great. I hope it continues to get good.
Coarvus chapter 12 . 1/20
Just to point out the uh obvious again, wasn't Aphrodite punished for a month? I mean obviously they have no effect, but really? No repercussions for being one of the biggest nuisances possible?
Coarvus chapter 11 . 1/20
Ok im sorry im not even like 20 paragraphs in, but that was the worst build up I've ever read. Like you've got good writing and I expected so much more, but in negative 3 seconds everything again flips in a 180, and I'm sure it'll occur again
Coarvus chapter 10 . 1/20
Why? Like it's almost like everyone else isn't a god? It's annoying to also see that you say "that's not something percy would do" and then have him 'attempt to rape someone because of their scent' it's not like he's a dog. Anyways you jump from place to place and it's hard to follow and doesn't make a lot of sense unless your just going for anguish which you are
Coarvus chapter 7 . 1/20
How can you just turn a complete like I can't even say 180 it's like. 214 degree turn cause I have no idea how you can change their emotions so flagrantly. Try following along, but they change at the drop of a 0en.
Coarvus chapter 6 . 1/20
Right and wrong? Well you already ended up onxthis path so I cant call it wrong, but what is wrong is you whent against your own au. The first chapter you have it qere gods can't read peoples minds; ow you have it to where not only can they read minds, but they can also read other gods minds. It's whatever because this is a fanfiction not some elite book, but it brings the question you can ask yourself: what's the point of Aphrodites ring now?
Coarvus chapter 5 . 1/20
Just take the ring off, and she can't hear your thoughts? I mean I understand being oblivious, but the questions they ask themselves make it obvious for even the most oblivious person. Also would have been better to have them apologize, and have Percy still go off that way they can think about things, but y'all like anguish for some odd reason, must be the bdsm.
1,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »