Reviews for Silver Fades
sars chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Wow! Impressive fanfic. Update soon please.
Minneko chapter 5 . 2/27/2004
Your story doesn't seem complete somehow. Maybe if you wrote an epilogue in which Xellos and Filia meet up after, I dunno, 5 years or so. That would make the story more final.
leeya chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
i want more!
i'm not satisfy with it yet.
Inuyasha's Angel chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
Please write an Epilogue. Pleze
Ukchana chapter 5 . 9/24/2003
It doesn't have to be a fast reform, kiddo, and I think you did a great job. Not every fanfic can be a perfect romance. Though an epilogue showing that he did become a better person (after realizing that FIlia might have stayed if he hadn't acted like his ex) would be interesting.

I think maybe you should consider writing a longer fic about Xellos/Filia. Give yourself more space to manuever and move around the characters, to explore their thoughts and feelings more. You definitly have a lot of potential but I sense a bit too much swiftness to the storyline, almost like you're rushing to get to the end of the chapter.

I see that you don't have any other Slayers stuff published, so another experimental fic may be in order. _ If you need any help or boosting or even just someone to talk to, e-mail me. I'm always here.

lotsa love and you've got balls writing a fic where the main romance doesn't work! _

Kaimei chapter 5 . 9/23/2003
Wai! Good, god! Poor Filia! Evil Xelly-poo! Even though that was pretty sad for him... hurtful, even. I love the way you did this, especially with the twist of Xel being Lina's brother. Godd though!

~ Kaimei. ~
Star chapter 5 . 7/27/2003
However it ends, I think Filia finally growing a backbone was a wise choice. Even Xellos was surprised and realized he was an ass to her. Very cool chappie.
Sano chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Go Filia! I think it was nicely done how she stood up for herself. It's not about growing a backbone and more about she shouldn't let Xellos treat her any old way. Glad you updated! _
Starkitty Angel chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
Your right, you don't have to know slayers to read this story. I've only seen 2 episodes, heeheehee. Tho for some reason I keep imagining Xelloss as Milardo Peacecraft. Probably has to do with the fact that Filia's personality sorta, is just like mine. And that I LOVE the hunk Milardo and If I had my way, he'd be MINE!Ah...cough...excuse that...cough. Eh... plz write more.

Stephen Schnare chapter 4 . 6/26/2003
Make more!
Ukchana chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
I really like how this was written, but I hae a bit tof trouble seeing Filia so weak and lacking in 'balls' so to speak. I also can't see her losing her virginity (she did, right?) so easily. I guess she's a different character, though, since it is AU. I feel sorry for her, being so weak-willed.

Seeing that you haven't updated in a long time, I don't suppose that you'll be doing it any time soon, but if you do, I would be interested in reading mroe. I always like slow romance Xellos-Filia fanfics!

Hope you write more, but you may not even be into Slayers any longer.

mirokuluvtaijiia chapter 4 . 4/4/2003
Hi I reallys likes reading your story! I have Three kitties. They mostly sit around my dad's closet. (-.-) Better not to ask y. Anywayz, plz update soon, cuz i luv reading Xellos and Fillia stories alot and yours has a really good plot! COOL!
TimeReaper chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
If you can read this, then you know that people are still reading your fic P I love it, it has feeling. Now if you can read this, please update )
Chrissy chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
Why is Xellos such an ass in this fic? I know he's normally worse, but he just seems to be using Filia. Is he playing her or what? Not much on the romance is he?
Prozac chapter 4 . 1/14/2003
I want to kick Xellos butt! He better start treating Filia better. Do love this story!