Reviews for Whatever it Takes
MuteHero86 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I will go down this ship *starts singing white flag by dido* i realize what you mean by spoilers. I shall only wish that I'd had played it around when it first came out. It would have been cool to play it without any spoilers out to ruin it but honestly ravio's face is all over the place. I remember seeing a picture of him as the merchant when it first came out. Anyway i loved the story a lot and I'm so happy you made him reveal himself in it!
I'm not stupid chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I KNOW THAT YOU GOT THIS FROM PRINCESS OF RAVIOLI ON TUMBLR
Faluna chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Somehow, I think Ravio did follow Link into dungeons during the game. (How else did Link make it back to the house? Just a thought.)

But the two of them are wonderful in this fic. I hope you continue to write more on this pairing.
Foyet-the-Reaper chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love me some good RavioLi. I wouldn't be surprised if Ravio actually followed Link into some of those dungeons... I don't think that he would be content with just staying in the house that whole time.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Tough I see more Ravio with Hilda than RavioLi XD, it was a good story and sweet to, so it would be cool if you write more of them or even RAvio with Hilda, we need more of Ravios(?) fanfics XD
luvsdragons chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Even I don't ship this, I think this story is cute, and well written. Great job!
Rhodanthe-Roseora chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ive started shipping Ravioli too now...