Reviews for His Belongings
Great portrayal of ron
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
dude that's kinda sad..
KaiNDove chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Absolutely GORGEOUS. I'm still not too sure on Harry/Ron, having always been a Remus/Sirius girl, myself, but this was just beautiful.

I love your portrayal of Ron. Thank you.
Moelo chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is really harsh. And so real. The first paragraph, wonderful. And the end, breathtaking. I am greatful that I got to read this. Thank you.
MashellL21 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Wow, this was so amazingly heartbreaking and beautiful and how can anyone survive loving like that? How can they wait and wait and wait? Unbelievable. You are incredible. *hugglies*
Hekate101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
In truth, I've always thought of Ron as ABSOLUTELY HETEROSEXUAL. And yet... too bad. It's a resigned sort of feeling, that only the real bibliophile can have, because it's rooted in, "it doesn't matter what I think, just what the words say". And they say "scream" and they say "shiver" and they say "perfect" and they say "ohmygodfuckingamazing", even though they don't say anything.
sourringo chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This is such a creative look into the Harry-Ron dynamic... the mere mention of HP/DM anything gets my blood to boil a bit, but you reconciled it - and Ron's reaction, especially - in a very realistic manner. Kudos.
Sucia chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Absolutely gorgeous. Touching and poignant, realistic, and you kept the characters beautifully in character. A true masterpiece!
And so we watch together chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
You and your wrighting reminds me of a spider and it web.

Stange but it fits.

You both work hard to make it's own form of art and beauty.

People can't help but stand aside and watch as you work and weave your art and yet we stand aside and watch for so long that we (the people) don't know what to do after your web is done.

We feel sad, empty and wanting more.

It's like a never ending t.v. show marathon and you get so used to it playing and watching it that once it's done it's hard to go back to life as it once was.

Do you get what I mean?

Do you get what I'm trying to say?

That we (the people) as your fans crave for your work.

So continue.

Weave your web and leave us wanting more.

We're like a dog with a bone and if you keep your work up then we'll keep coming back.
Taita chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
All things come to those who wait, but wait too long and the object of your desire will fade in importance.

Lose its lustre.

Ron must have the patience of a Saint
Secret Snoopy chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Interesting. Very interesting. Good job.
Laurinasta Blaze chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Your stories are so beautiful. God i loved this one. I was crying by the end. Really, keep writing. These have got true art in them. Love Lauri.
Dimiaiel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Absolutely Breathtaking:)

Second or thied time I read it.

Keep writing, cause your work is beautiful and lyrical *Happy sigh*...

Thanks for writing it

Anya
Regina Rex chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Aw, how nice. Me likee very muchee. Tee hee.
Instructor Quistis chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I don't know what to say abou this... it's powerful, andI can FEEL ron's feelings.