Reviews for Pillars Four
Jaded Girl 83 chapter 1 . 5/24
OH MY GOSH this is AMAZING! This is the absolute perfect way for the duel to have ended! Maximum kudos!
ashstar54321 chapter 4 . 4/3
Very nice. Definitely enjoyed this fic.
ashstar54321 chapter 3 . 4/3
I continue to be delighted. Interesting idea about the cup possessing its own powers!
ashstar54321 chapter 2 . 4/3
Awesome. Just awesome. Especially the end.
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 4/3
Delightfully refreshing, focusing on each of the founder's objects. Definitely well written.
I love it. (I sort of really really really like Founder's Era.)
HybridsRose chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Really nice. I even felt a tiny bit sorry for Salazar as I was reading this, and that's something that rarely ever happens. I think you've shown us a rare insight on what it's really like to have to protect one's blood, and it makes me reconsider the hardships purebloods have to go through. How the moment they're born they're brainwashed and put under pressure to believe that. I love how you gave Salazar a bit of confusion on what his father meant by preserving the blood line, for it served as a redeeming quality.

This story on the whole has been fascinating, and thank you for writing it.

HybridsRose chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Lovely. I think this is my favourite chapter of the story! I loved the way you gave each of these four founder's items their own story, which relates to qualities of the founders. Very creative and ingenious. Keep it up!

HybridsRose chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Haha, creepy...but good job on the fic!

HybridsRose chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This is really awesome, and I loved how you shaped more meaning to something that's rather looked over in the sense of it's origin, in the series. I think I get what Rowena Ravenclaw means, and I think this is an awesome story idea, and awesome start of a story! :)

Pre-Ragnarok chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
I really love Hufflepuff's character in this chapter. You made her really interesting... Only one more chapter left :(
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
That was amazing :D I really look forward to reading the other chapters :)
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
It left me with a lot of questions: where was he going at the end; is that when he left Hogwarts for good; what happened to the parchment; why was he walking through the snow to his destination? And more. Good writing, though.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Very nice! Salazar is such an interesting character... a great conclusion to the series! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
I like this. There stories are really interesting!
MayFairy chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Ooooh this is fantastic! As a proud Hufflepuff myself I am very pleased with her item being the most difficult to understand for others. The story is very neat, I love it. :D