Reviews for A Different Kind of Truth
TheCommonCold chapter 8 . 5/4
And judging by what you said in Spacebattle, you say you do plan on returning to fully finish the story one day and that makes me glad that it aint cancelled and that its just on hold/shelfed. I'll be waiting for your return on this story, we all will.
TheCommonCold chapter 51 . 5/4
This is honestly the best Persona and JJBA crossover fic I ever read! I honestly wish this still kept going
BackflowTorrent chapter 51 . 2/24
This is my first experience with your writing and I gotta say that it's been an impactful experience. You took me on an emotional Rollercoaster that I could not get off of for a solid three days or so. You don't know how hard I tried to put this story down to get work done. I'm excited to see more but I understand you've got other things going on. I'm happy for you author, excited to read your other works and patiently awaiting you to take up the reigns of this tale once again.
DeltaGhost chapter 51 . 2/19
Well in spacebattle website he said someday he will be back to this SBR/P4 crossover. but he's focusing on Super heroes stuff.

I bet he gonna be back when SBR anime released in 2022 or 2023

BUT man MMMMMM this is one of my favorite well written fics on my list. Glad i found this.
Anomel chapter 51 . 2/18
Such a shame there's a low chance of this fic being finished. A bigger shame especially with how well written and spot-on each character is. But it is no matter, my dismay has long passed, I am but now expressing it now.
ion chapter 51 . 2/13
Why do I always do this to myself and choose to read unfinished fics? It wasn't until I was well into this fic I saw the last updated date and wanted to weep. Goddammitttttttt. I do hope one day you'll return to thiS. I got so hooked into Johnny's character development in addition to the mystery behind the universe that igor keeps hinting at (COUGH Made in Heaven Universe Reset COUGH). The presence of Rohan and his seeming sadness over it hit me hard and made me scream nooooooo when I realize oh wait there isn't an ending to this yet. Anyways I hope where ever you are you're staying safe. Hope to see a new chap before I die lol.
DeltaGhost chapter 48 . 1/22
ah shit i miss spelled, what i meant is i don't mind chie being with Johnny even Gyro with yuikiko too.
DeltaGhost chapter 48 . 1/22
So chie realize she starting having feelings, for johnny if these two became couple we'll, i don't mind even i don't yukiko being with gyro cause she laughs at his jokes.
DeltaGhost chapter 6 . 1/9
Okay so that's mean Johnny will not have the other ACTS like Act 1-4 but instead izanagi i do love the dope design of izanagi, but to me well, it doesn't fit johnny style you know pink.

But i do believe igor said you will get other form from bonding by family, friends, and cousin. so am guessing johnny will get the other's Acts from gyro but am not sure the spin exist in this. BUT maybe the lessons from gyro but, thats from original SBR thats my guess.
DeltaGhost chapter 3 . 1/8
Steel Ball Run is my favorite part or series of JJBA and one of greatest Araki ever created.

so i just wandering will Tusk evolved in other acts BUT not without Gyro help with the spin technique cause it's important to johnny persona or stand in here and original also will johnny need a horse for tusk act 4 for the Infinite cause its one of powerful ability of the spin i know johnny can use Tusk act 4 as punching ghost BUT HELL fucking Tusk act 4 made a creator on the ground I would say strong as star platinum strength but not fast as star platinum or za warudo.

if anyone can tell this what the author said in other chapters
so please do and also zaru man you should definitely read SBR it's worth it man also keep up the good work with your fic and LD1449 and IKN too good with the fic
Vanessa Masters chapter 11 . 12/1/2020
Oooh Gyro.

—-
"Alright, so we should be fine leaving Yukiko here for the day." Yosuke concluded, looking towards Chie. "We'll recover tonight and go straight to Junes after school. So long as we get to her before it gets foggy on our side…"

"We're going to find her tomorrow." Chie announced, glaring at Yosuke. "I'm not leaving Yukiko in this place for more than a day!"

"Fine. We'll get her tomorrow. Relax." With that said, Johnny looked at his now ruined shirt. "Now can we please go and get changed?"

Chie and Yosuke looked at their own bloodstained clothes. They could already imagine the reactions if they just went out of the TV like this…

"Woah! What's with all the blood!?"

"Is it a new fashion statement or…"

"They're the murderers! Call the police!"

"Body! Where's the body!?"

"Yeah…" With a sigh, Yosuke picked Johnny off the floor before the three teenagers and one bear headed for the stairs leading to the first floor

—-

Poor yosuke, his crotch is getting attention but not the kind he wants lol

Darn teddie..

And dojima gets a little more insight into his sisters home life through her son.
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 12/1/2020
Intense! But yosuke pulls through in the end.
Vanessa Masters chapter 9 . 11/21/2020
Oh, I knew it. Shadow Chie!
Vanessa Masters chapter 8 . 11/16/2020
Johnny was surprised when Nanako's cute and innocent face suddenly turned stoic, and she even glared cutely at the dishes. He watched as Nanako turned on the sink and took the sponge in her right hand. With her left hand Nanako took a dirty dish and held it slightly to the faucet. Nanako held the dish vertically and placed the sponge at the bottom before swiping it upwards, leaving a clean mark of the path that the sponge took. The dirty sponge was now in contact with the water, cleaning it before Nanako repeated the motion several more times. Johnny could not help but watch in amazement as Nanako then placed the now soapy dish under the running water to rinse it off before taking it out and spinning it over the sink.

"The water… it's not getting on her or over the counter at all!" Johnny noted as he saw that the water droplets from the dish did not make contact with Nanako at all. She was probably holding the dish at a specific angle to pull off the trick, most likely achieved after washing the dishes herself for so long.

"Kiaaaa~i!" Nanako sung out suddenly before she placed the dish on the drying rack before picking up the next plate.

Johnny blinked for a second before shaking his head. "Guess everyone has their habits..." He then yawned in exhaustion, and his body ached in slight pain. Man, he was getting tired. Figured he would after getting his ass kicked by Yosuke's Shadow.

Cute.

Oh no, school on Saturday? Dang.

Oh that last bit. Wow.
Vanessa Masters chapter 7 . 11/13/2020
AAA-OOF!" With another shout of shock before letting out a grunt of pain, the three Yasogami students landed in front of the TV. Johnny opened his eyes and looked up to see that as he laid face-down, his back was arched in a way that his legs and feet dangled just above his head. "I swear, that damn exit is just messing with us now." He lifted his arms and pushed back on his feet, making his legs flow onto the ground. Johnny then turned his head to see Chie next to him, lying on her back and groaning a bit in pain. Johnny then looked to his left to see Yosuke was face-down like him, but with his face smashed against the floor and his ass comically sticking up.

I love that when a group falls out, or crashes in a group lol.

And Yosuke booty in the air.

Well, yosuke and Johnny are a little closer.