Reviews for A Different Kind of Truth
Opalander chapter 45 . 10/9/2017
Man, I could really feel the dispair when King Moron was killed. It's nice to see more and more updates these days.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/9/2017
Okay that last part just right down creepy other than that it's perfect
Good stories here chapter 45 . 10/8/2017
Damn, that last part was just dark as heck (PUN!) I'm really enjoying where you're taking this story man. Thanks for another fun chapter, until next time mate. Have a good one.
reven228 chapter 45 . 10/8/2017
I'm not gonna lie, when this story first started, I didn't think you'd finish it. After all, most persona crossover stories rarely get past Kanji's dungeon. However, not only have you done that, but you've added in more dungeons, seamlessly added in JOJO characters, and made Johnny a rather believable character who is still developing over the course of the story. You've kept this great story going, and I am so glad you have. Great job all around with this chapter, as we move into the next 'arc' so to speak. Keep goin and stay golden
SkyRig chapter 45 . 10/8/2017
Jesus...I see this story is still rolling in some of the more gritty aspects.
combativeThinker chapter 11 . 9/22/2017
Oooooooh shit, son. Gyro freakin' Zeppeli makes an appearance! I can't tell you how hyped I am. I originally thought this was just gonna be "Johnny in Persona 4," and while it would be impressive to see you properly pull that off (which you were, BTW), it seemed kinda boring and cookie-cutter-y. SO IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN YOU UP AND INTRODUCE ANOTHER JOJO'S CHARACTER. I can't wait to see what you do with this! The possibilities are swirling before me and they are all, frankly, cool as hell. And don't think I missed those JoJo's references.
Yosuke accidentally pulling a Joseph made my day, dude xD
combativeThinker chapter 10 . 9/22/2017
Holy cow, this is awesome! This is the first chapter where I really started to see the JoJo side of the fanfic assert itself. Yosuke was definitely the highlight of the chapter.
vincent the vizard chapter 44 . 9/21/2017
Yet another great chapter! God I've missed this!
Hercules8 chapter 41 . 9/19/2017
Man, this was a great chapter! I thought Teddie's problem weren't that huge, but they really were. I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Hercules8 chapter 37 . 9/18/2017
I find it funny that Johnny isn't reacting at all to Shadow Rise. Keep up the good work! :D
Hercules8 chapter 34 . 9/18/2017
I'm not surprised that Take-Mikazuchi has A rank in Destructive Power. But I was surprised just how slow it is and how its not as durable as I thought it would be. Though, I guess you made it that way so it wouldn't too powerful.

Well at any rate, keep up the good work!
Hercules8 chapter 31 . 9/17/2017
I like this chapter! It was funny with that scene, where Yosuke ate the mystery food. It was also heartwarming with Johnny Gryo hanging out; their friendship is growing!

I keep looking forward for each new chapter! Keep up the amazing work! :D
Hercules8 chapter 29 . 9/17/2017
Oh boy, Rohan Kishibe is in this story. I can't wait to see where this goes. :)
Hercules8 chapter 25 . 9/17/2017
Yes! We got to see Kanji punch his Shadow in the face! I really like that scene. That scene show why Kanji is my favorite character of Persona 4. :)
Type-Smithee chapter 44 . 9/16/2017
Im glad to see Johnny growing up. He needs it for the next fight.
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »