Reviews for A Different Kind of Truth
DocHoliday0316 chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
This was a great chapter, dude. I really loved how you upped the creepy factor with Shadow Rise. And I love the the deviation from the canon fight concerning the Shadow Rise doppelgängers.

Also, REALLY love Gyro referencing the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
Probably should have called it when the arc was "Cult of Personality"
Omegamorph chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
Well, I would say Shadow Rise had her creep factor amped up. And yeah, saw the Dangenronpa shout out with the laugh, even though I hadn't gotten into that series yet. I'll also check out those recomendations. Only know so much on either series, but love me some Jojo.
Tom Reidem chapter 39 . 11/17/2016
Now I have to wait a moth for the next chapter, I like how is this going I believe that Rise will have a more fight based persona than her canon counterpart. So next chapter it will end but I'm curious if you going to include the teddie shadow fight after this, to be honest it felt that it came out of nowhere and it was more a random fight. I know that teddie must face himself at some point but you nailed with all this chapters so I'm calm.
Now Gyro...I think that his persona should evolve in some way after all this. All this conflict if his hunger it will make him more stronger and if jojo and persona teach me something is that this kind of situation will make you stronger in more than one way.
This it was regarding the chapter but there's is something that I can't take my mind off and it is Rohan. There's a lot of jojo counterparts like kakyouin, rina and pucci, but Rohan stands out the most and not because he is rohan. He has a lot of potential for being an actual member of the investigation team, I even think that his shadow fight will reveal his trauma of surviving at reimi's life, and he perhaps feels lonely now that Koichi no longer exists, I don't know what you want to do with him but I hope that you don't waste all his potential as a character.
Ignis76 chapter 39 . 11/16/2016
Poor Rise, it must be hard because she actually enjoyed her career as an idol at first.

Thank you for updating, I look forward to the next chapter :)
Raptor915 chapter 17 . 11/11/2016
Awesome chapter, it's nice to finally see a Joestar and Zeppelin meet up. I'm really curious as to just what Puccinwas doing.
SkyRig chapter 38 . 11/11/2016
...god dammit. I practically binged read this in one go. And let me tell you...I am LOVING it!

Johnny is such an amazing character! I've read plenty of stories, but none capture the feeling of characterization like you do, and let me tell you, you are doing an awesome job. I am curious, though...given that Joseph and Jotaro have been mentioned, how long will it be before he learns about the story of his family? Also, I've noticed something...ever since the douchebag known as Dio Brando came into their lives, the Joestar family seems to have hereditary bad luck. Jonathan lost his father, Joseph got involved in the Stone Mask affair, and Jotaro has to deal with fucking Dio, who has Jonathan's body. I haven't watched Diamond is Unbreakable, but seriously. This family has some major bad luck.

Anyway...I'm hoping we can see Johnny's resolution, and hopefully, by the end of this story...he's only going to be SLIGHTLY dickish, but still got that 'tsundere' attitude going.

Also...just gotta ask. If Johnny gets his Ultimate Persona...can we expect the ever usual outcry of "ORA!ORA!ORA!" in the possible near future?
Guest chapter 37 . 10/28/2016
Omg you are the greatest
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
It so good
Guest chapter 25 . 10/12/2016
It was so intesn
Dungeons27 chapter 38 . 10/11/2016
Hey, I am really loving the story and how real the characters seem. I hope you use tha game for inspiration on how shadow teddie should act.
Jokering chapter 38 . 10/9/2016
I've gotta say: this story is awesome. Persona was inspired by Jojo yet very few people write stories about both and nail it like you did.

Also one question, and i dont mind if you dont answer it, but do you plan to bring Funny Valentine into the story? I know that he was mentioned in one of the first chapters and bringing Jojo's version of the freaking president of the USA to Japan, especially to a small town like Inaba, is very hard to do, almost impossible, but personally i dont feel like its possible to adapt Part 7 without him, but hey its your story.

Either way keep it up, things are getting very interesting.
DirtbagNipper chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
OOOOOO MY GOD IT WAS SO GOOD I CODENT LOOK AWAY.
DirtbagNipper chapter 12 . 9/23/2016