Reviews for A Different Kind of Truth
Studmanafier chapter 29 . 1/31/2016
Because if anyone was going to survive, it would be Rohan Kishibe.
kyugan chapter 29 . 1/31/2016
Social link farming, and Kishibe-sensei is in the house?

I'm assuming he's not been affected from whatever altered the world?
Omegamorph chapter 29 . 1/30/2016
So now Rohan makes an appearence. Interesting.
Type-Smithee chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Great to see more jojo characters!
richboylion chapter 29 . 1/29/2016
I was honestly expecting araki
reven228 chapter 29 . 1/28/2016
Huh, Yukiko likes 'The Fly', interesting. Anyway, another great chapter as always. I will admit, the more I see Kakyoin the more I'm wondering what his personal issue is. Also, Pucci's problem with getting people interested is also fascinating; I'm guessing without DIO he's a bit list with what to so. I am also excited to see how you do Kishibe, I did find it funny when you had his story be that of Jojo (On a person note, I always thought of Part 8 having parallel lines to Part 4 rather than 5, what with several characters from Part 4 being present in this new universe). Anyway, great job as always, keep goin and stay golden
DocHoliday0316 chapter 29 . 1/28/2016
I didn't expect Rohan to show up! That was certainly a twist.

Anyway, I loved the chapter, and especially all of the Social Link building. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
Tom Reidem chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
If this chapter teach me something is that GyroxYukiko will happen sooner or later
the Zogg chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
After completing my final exams I have returned.

First, I liked the Gyro's scene with Yukiko. Switching to Gyro as the main protagonist really helps open up her character in a way Johnny just refuses to allow. Both pretty much default to their normal attitude when dealing with strangers.

Though that section had some major grammar errors, you wrote "But she did mention some of the health benefits such a boosting blood circulation. That fact Gyro did not know." twice and I think you misspelled 'Yukiko' wrongly a couple times.

As for Gyro's feud with Naoto I wonder what your going for with that. I understand you don't want your heroes to be flawless, but I feel that Gyro's dislike is a bit forced. At the end of the day she's just doing her job and the Scoobies are suspicious, especially with how their gang is slowly being filled up by the kidnapped victims. I honestly hope this animosity pays off into something tangible, like a change in Naoto's Shadow.

In contrast, I liked the meeting with Teddie. It was nice of you to point out how much Teddie's life sucks before he got a human form. Instead, you used it to build up his character earlier than in canon.
Apex85 chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Wish you'd picked something else besides the toilet for culture shock. I personally always hated toilet humor and the bathroom gags in part 3. Way too gross to be funny.

Also tbh, I always hated Teddie so I didn't care much for that scene of his. Just wanted to get that out of the way.

Still glad to see the other characters on their own. Hope to see some for Kanji soon, hopefully with more action.
The A-Demonbane chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
Oh I know this trope, it's a Day in the Limelight if I remember correctly, it's a very good chapter and I agree with the idea behind it, but I gotta be blunt here:

It's not gonna work.

The problem here is not that the idea is bad, in fact it's a very good idea to acknowledge this stereotype, but the problem, specially for Persona crossovers, or hell Persona fics in general, is that since it is the journey of one person you don't get to see much of their companions or the people around them in their own journeys, the game is very centered ont he protagonist, the problem in this particular chapter is not the idea, it's whom you used the idea on, Gyro was already a protagonist in Jojo, in SBR he was the protagonist for a good while so him having a life outside of what Johnny is doing is perfectly believable, it would be much better if the other members of the Investigation Team got their day in the Limelight, not all at once or in consecutive chapters of course, but to drop them once in a while really does help acknowledge the problem much better than the rest, and it also could give them time to breathe and consentrate on the impact that the TV world, their Shadows, and Johnny and Gyro, two people so out of the norm and so defying of what they consider normal, regardless of cultural clashes, a good example is what Gyro said to Kanji here, and how it has affected them as they go on in their normal every day lives
Gundam Kaiser chapter 28 . 12/5/2015
...it took me a few seconds to get the Amagi joke, even after Yukiko had a... well, a Yukiko moment.
michelous chapter 28 . 12/4/2015
Like much hope for more soo.
DocHoliday0316 chapter 28 . 12/4/2015
Very nice chapter. I agree with you about the fanfic cliche about how all other characters must revolve around the main character.

Anyway, I loved Gyro's Day in the Limelight. The joke about the toilet was funny (and inevitable, since this is a JoJo crossover).

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter, and I hope to have my part for A Different Kind of Truth Abridged done soon.

Also, Teddie de-shelling M&Ms reminds me of what I do with Pretzel M&Ms.
Type-Smithee chapter 28 . 12/3/2015
Good chapter. Liked the interaction between Yukiko and Gyro. It was obvious that she'd like his jokes.
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »