Reviews for A Different Kind of Truth
Anon chapter 51 . 4/22/2020
Are you gonna continue this?
crouchingbastard chapter 3 . 4/19/2020
It makes sense that Johnny's persona would be Tusk since it's his stand in Steel Ball Run.
bromobile chapter 6 . 4/16/2020
bromobile says this chapter was real racin. bromobile sees it was not updated for long time. bromobile sad, but understand. bromobile is bromogoing
Guest chapter 51 . 1/18/2020
It's been over a year since you updated... something up?
Critica7 chapter 51 . 1/10/2020
While this might not be my favorite fic on this site, it’s up there. The character interactions are great, and the battles are well-written enough. If there’s one thing I wish had been done differently, it’s that I wish Diego had showed up at some point and become part of the crew. But the story is fine without him, and you actually managed to get me to appreciate Johnny and Gyro, so I have to say, good work.
De12now chapter 27 . 12/21/2019
wait diu inspired persona 4?
De12now chapter 26 . 12/21/2019
i wonder, will we have funny being involved
Geminiturret chapter 6 . 12/3/2019
The only real problem I have with this is the fact that you got rid of the idea of Nail Bullets. I mean I understand it, but that doesn't mean the lost significance didn't hurt any less. The reason I liked Johnny's stand is that as a punch ghost, it was near useless until Act 4 came around, making it so that Johnny really felt like the main weapon and a person who only trusts himself, at least initially in his journey.
Huzzah01 chapter 51 . 11/27/2019
Like the story a lot. Hope it continues. Curious how characters like Rodham are involved. Possible kira cameo mabye.

When you get to the road trip to the persona 3 location, Mabye you could do more with it than in persona 4. Like have johnny visit the school roof there or have the cast in p3 cloths.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2019
Absolutely amazing. Love how you put in the bit about Johnny nearly killing himself, because as you said, he honestly seemed like he would try to do so in Steel Ball Run. Keep it up, and have a beautiful duwang.
SkiesEagle chapter 51 . 10/3/2019
Daaaaamn it! You left me hanging the endof the chapter!
I am getting very anxious to know what happen next. I love your story because of the realistic and culture difference. Oh yeah, my favorite chapter is 46 because oh man how I laughed so hard when Teddie remove his 'jewel' and made a horror on poor guys.
I feel like I want shipping with Johnny with Chie. Don't mind me because you made those two very captivating.
I look forward to the next chapter whatever you free.
Charlie Jojo chapter 51 . 8/16/2019
Just binged read this and gotta say this is a good story
Sidenote I can't stop thinking of johnny crawling dancing in the dancing spinoffs

I really like the relationship between Johhny and nanako looks like the sister complex kingpin of steel is still Nanako's big bro and I mean who wouldn't have one being her sibling.

And the comparsions Johnny is probably making to himself as an older sibling with Nicolas which must hurt.

Still you can tell hes closer to moving on from his death with nanako helping him even if she doesn't know it.

I love gryo being in the team too tho his last name makes me fear for his future and really hope america's president got his napkin this time and isn't into Christianity.

Also the fuck with rohan? How does he know those names? Does he call personas "stando" and calls sp "STANDO POWAH"?

Don't really have to answer just wanted to type that.

Keep it real G
Till next time
Tenma Kirin chapter 51 . 8/2/2019
Continue, pls!
noxops chapter 9 . 6/18/2019
"no, nothing in there's going to be useful to me"
well i mean, they are, since MC can walk normally in the TV world.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2019
I hate how a seriously well done story like this was just left to rot
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »