Reviews for A Different Kind of Truth
Blue VanLocke chapter 48 . 2/8/2018
A Different Kind of Truth: We listen Johnny complain about Social Link notifications.
Selias chapter 48 . 2/8/2018
Aww yiss. Chie is second-best girl. Not too far behind Naoto.
SkyRig chapter 48 . 2/8/2018
...waitwaitwait. Hold on. Is-is this...a JohnnyXChie pairing?! NANI?! THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND!
Tiamatio chapter 48 . 2/8/2018
Bless you Daddy Infamous for updating this. Love this story as always.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/28/2018
I think you made a *little* Freudian slip there in the author’s note. I debated bringing it up, because knowing you it’s probably intentional.
the Zogg chapter 47 . 1/26/2018
I was fine with Gyro blowing his top at Naoto; but I think more emphasis on how much the not-IT had too bleed and suffer in their fights. Shadow Rise almost flayed them alive combined with Shadow Teddie's follow up attack being the closest call they've had yet.

I'm excited for Margaret's Social Link, I was always fascinated by a Persona hero growing closer to or understanding the mystical behind the scenes stuff that happens with the higher powers so it would be pretty interesting for Johnny receive some understanding about those secrets as Margaret understands humans more.
Ziggy Starfish chapter 47 . 1/25/2018
Is it weird that I got this sort of sadistic pleasure out of reading Gyro tear Naoto a new asshole? Don't get me wrong Naoto is definitely my favorite P4 character but the way Gyro's tirade was written was just "mmph!" Once again grade A writing. Keep up the great work man.
Angryboy13 chapter 47 . 1/25/2018
ITALIAN ROASTS TRAP (Gone wrong) (Gone sexual) (Cops called) (Dicks sucked)
racnor chapter 47 . 1/25/2018
You seem to have mistyped Kashiwagi as Kawakami in the AN.
Good stories here chapter 47 . 1/24/2018
Great character interaction, the Gryo outburst was certainly a interesting thing to see. I'm looking forward to how the rest of this goes down.

Until next time mate, have a good one.
reven228 chapter 47 . 1/24/2018
In reference to Kawakami, to quote a great man...

IF SHE BREATHS, SHE'S A THOT!

Anyway, great chapter! I loved Gyro's explosion on Naoto, and I cannot wait to see more from the two as she eventually joins the team. I was both surprised and happy at Gyro's rather explosion deconstruction of Naoto, as it does feel like something within his character. I'm eager for next chapter, keep goin and stay golden
Mugiwara N0 Luffy chapter 47 . 1/24/2018
Really good chapter, especially the bit with Gyro's grievances with Naoto. It was pretty similar to how everyone felt in the game, but boy did Gyro really slap him across the face with his words lol. It was probably good that Gyro got it off his chest anyway instead of walking around with it so heavy on his mind. It'll be interesting to see how the two will get along once Naoto joins the group.

Though I do wonder if Johnny's going to discover Naoto similarly to how he discovered Hot Pants. Considering it's not his business he wouldn't really tell anyone but it would make for an interesting little moment between the two.

Margaret finally forms her bond with Johnny, eh? It is funny how much the two seemed dismissive of one another before, so how they develop together will be interesting. Especially considering how most velvet room girls seem to fall for the MC's. Not saying I fully expect such to happen here, but it certainly makes me curious about their relationship.

Anyway great chapter man, keep it up and good luck on the next one!
Navek chapter 47 . 1/24/2018
Ya, I never really cared for characters like Kawakami. In Hentai, that works because it's a sexual fantasy. In an actual story, they just come off like the creepy perverts they are.

Props for making Gyro's reasons for disliking Naoto make sense with his character. You seem to have a knack for pointing out a character's flaws without demonizing them like many hack writers tend to do.

Good work as always, TIM!
SkyRig chapter 47 . 1/24/2018
Hm...I wonder what his reaction will be when he learns who Naoto really is~
Count chaos chapter 46 . 12/30/2017
First off, I have to say you're a genius with what you did with Teddie. Never would have thought to make him (technically) sexless, or rather having no genitals. That was priceless seeing everyone reactions of him and his missing manhood. Also brilliant decision to have him basically clone Johnny's body and have him have the Joestar birthmark. Very creative and brings Johnny and him closer together. Makes me wonder if Johnny is going to see him like a younger brother now. Also Johnny is finally growing out of suspecting others, making him give Rise the chance she deserves. Though with the way she's acting, I'm can already see her having a crush on him like in the original game. Lastly, it appears that one psycho boy is planning his next murder. I like how you describe his inner desire to be recongize and be just an attention whore, even with something as vile as murder. Just before Adachi finds out and beats his ass before throwing him into the TV world. I look forward to that and especially the next chapter!
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »