Reviews for Robots and Monsters
DJMirnum chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
One of the things that I think is difficult for crossover stories is for it to make sense and you've managed to do that. Great job on this one and the others as well. I'll be looking forward to more
noncynic chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
OKay, that went well. Not going to say anything about Electronique's 'accent', because I don't think I'd do it any better. Probably worse. Old Tech trumps New Tech, Steam Rules! And then there's Ron's standards for judgement...I wonder if any KP villains ever showed any liking for BN food? ANyway, Nice read.
noncynic chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Yep, it figures Ron would think of homework in such a sitch. Still no idea who the villain is, IF it's not Drak or the Bebes themselves.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Pretty smart thinking saved the day...Electronique had no clue about her and the Bebe's tech meeting their match in pre-electronic mechanisms...

And Ron seems to have come to a realization about Ghoulia too...

Nice romp between the two worlds.

CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Robecca to the rescue there, but what will they find at that warehouse?

Ron seems to be slowly overcoming his fears with Ghoulia, and telling him the reality of his 'first order' to her seems a pretty good ice-breaker...

noncynic chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
OKay, not coming up with any bright ideas here, hoping it is due to my lack of familiarity with MH, and Robecca's capabilities.
noncynic chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Ron being Ron.
noncynic chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
LOve the Tweebs' reaction to Ghoulia, and especially the comment about Mrs Doctor P getting more work.
Cynder2013 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Yay! More stories by you! I really like your MH stuff and your other KP/MH crossovers. What's sad is that we're the only people to write KP/MH crossovers on here.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
I think Robecca's going to surprise more than just Captain Gordon here...

CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Ron has played way too much Zombie Mayhem...hope their time together goes better.

Now to see how Kim and Robecca do against the Bebes..

Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/7/2014

A few days we may be in, but I still call it an awesome way to start the New Year: A new Kim Possible and Monster High crossover!

What an awesome sitch from two points: Robecca Steam working with KP against the Bebes, and Ghoulia taking care of Ron while recovering from a football injury.

Maybe not the desired way, but I think it's a good time as any for Kim to get to know Robecca while they work together on the case.

Don't believe they had much chance to beyond their first meeting of Kim helping to stop her when her skates were on the whack from a kitty litter trap.

Maybe Kim will learn a little about her friends Venus McFlytrap and Rochelle Goyle.

Will Robecca show off any of her stunt skills during this: Probably don't need to ask but still felt like it.

Great to hear Rufus will go along with them.

Then there’s back on the home-front where I look forward to seeing how Ron and Ghoulia will get along while she’s there to look after him while Kim and Robbeca are on their mission.

So, Kim never mentioned to Ron before now of Ghoulia being a zombie?

He got excited when he heard her name along with Robbeca’s and knew they were monsters even though Wade didn’t say anything about calling for help at Monster High, so I assume Kim told Ron about meeting someone named Ghoulia while there.

Let the adventure on both the mission and home-front begin!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Looks like Mrs. Dr. P has issues with Ghoulia...Hope this doesn't remain that way.

Now for the mission.

noncynic chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Good start, as usual. Now, what does Ghoulia intend towards Ron? I can guess he might be in for a new type of sensitivity lesson. As to the robots, can something a century old manage to beat some new, modern...and designed by Drakken? Steam shall prevail!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014