Reviews for Relentless
Sooz88 chapter 31 . 2/23
Please update soon, i will go back to chap one and review every chap! I was too into the story to stop and revie, sorry, I was a greedy bitch! Love , love this story, all ur stories are great xx
twimima7 chapter 31 . 2/22
So glad they are all okay and hope Edward take out Jacob and Charlie. thank you for the updates.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 2/22
So love this story with so much drama and action that I am on pins and needles. Last time I read it was on chapter 28 9/15, and had an accident and laid up. So glad to be back reading all my incomplete twilight fanfic. Thank you for continuing.
Marya1918 chapter 31 . 2/20
I just found this story and did not stop reading until there was no more. There were parts that were really difficult to read, and I can say that I have jumped up from the chair and walked around the room a few times.
Hope you will be able to date soon.
Vamps09 chapter 31 . 2/17
Wow crazy story, can't wait for more!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 31 . 2/11
They need some peace.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 27 . 2/11
Bella has descended into her own personal hell.
punchingbag25 chapter 31 . 2/11
I just found this story and I couldn't put down. You've got me on the edge of my seat.
Please tell me you're updating soon?
Edward's spouse chapter 31 . 2/10
excellent. waiting for more.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 8 . 2/9
Oh, he made the biggest mistake ever when he spanked her. Dumb
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 6 . 2/9
He is gonna run out of men if he shoots one every time he's mad.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 5 . 2/9
Oh, I think she stepped in It now.
Hushi Taloa chapter 27 . 2/8
Yeah. He broke her all right. And Bella has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome. I can't for the life of me see an HEA coming from this clusterf-k.
cowgirlcurly chapter 31 . 2/8
Love, love, love! Can't wait for an update! Awesome story. Love how Bella is pulling it together!
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 31 . 2/8
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
1,799 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »