Reviews for The Dance of Life
SaiyaCat chapter 22 . 4/17
I will go later to defend your Honor. I Hate Plagiarism.
SaiyaCat chapter 21 . 4/17
So Awsome. Best Inu/Kags Fic i've Read so far. you Rock!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 22 . 6/1/2012
Update already! I'm sick and tired of always reading awsome Fics, only to find them incomplete!
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 19 . 6/1/2012
You shoulda' kissed her you idiot!
Rachika chapter 22 . 4/15/2010
Haha, I know this was written a long time ago, but I still love it! 3 The end was beautiful, and you captured Inuyasha wonderfully [as well as the rest of them, but I'm most impressed with Inuyasha]. I'm so sorry about the plagairized situation - I hope it was taken care of! I dislike it strongly when someone steals something that took you hours to complete!

Just had to say, love it! D
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
great first chapter. kagome has a lot of bite to her.
Softly Spoken Words chapter 22 . 6/17/2009
super sweet story. I loved it. The macarena parts just CRACKED ME UP. I was laughing out loud to myself & my sisters were looking at me weird. Great story, again.
HeidiBax chapter 22 . 12/17/2008
One of my new favs, keep up the great work!
inyu01 chapter 22 . 10/21/2008
1-21 AWSOME I LOVED THE WHOLE STOR GREAT WRITER AWSOME STORY!
inyu01 chapter 11 . 10/20/2008
1-11 awsome so far no romance yet I see
The Aeolian Mode chapter 22 . 7/26/2008
..well, that sucks. Why must all the good ones be copied? 2004 Dorei Yokai was the same, too... poopies.

In all honesty, it's kind of low to be copying a... "fanfiction", or a spin off of another story. That's like as pointless as cloning a reincarnation. Fanfictions are meant to be dribbles of artistic expression, showing of creativity by using themes and characters in their own situations. For someone to steal such a personalized thing is kind of... silly.

Keep writing, even if you don't end up posting. From chapter one to this, you've improved a heck of a lot. If you keep at it, the flow will only get better. If you need someone to share your creations with, just give them out to close, real life friends who also like the series. It's a fun present for them, and often their advice helps you grow even more.

Wish you well with your imposter,

Sadfaith
Inuboy1000 chapter 22 . 7/19/2008
great story
Z-L.B chapter 21 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful story I'm always up for some good ol fluff involving one of my favorite pairings! ~ZLB
AshleyEliz chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
haha too cute!
Affinitive chapter 21 . 4/27/2008
*dies and goes to heaven* I loved this story! What can I say, it was just adorable(:
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »