Reviews for A Blessed Day
Aria Breuer chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This has been another good story to read.

I did catch some missing words in both chapters, and 'Middle-earth' should be spelled this way, instead of the way you wrote it. Otherwise, I didn't catch any further errors.

I enjoyed this story. It was a nice reunion between Frodo and Sam. I also liked the interactions between Sam and Elanor, even though Elanor was mentioned in the books.

Still, you did a good job.

-Aria Breuer
Kay chapter 2 . 4/15/2003
I loved this! Frodo and Sam's reunion is one of my favorite subjects for fics. It was a very nice touch for you to mention Sam hearing the singing as he neared the shore, just as Frodo had heard it many years before. Thank you for this lovely story!
Pearl Took chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Wonderful story! My only wish is that you had included the contents of Elli's letter.

Pearl Took
A Elbereth chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
Yet another story that took me into silent tears. I wonder if I will ever have any tears left after reading all these sad fics. Good job!
Lady of the Forest1 chapter 2 . 10/15/2002
Ancalime8301 chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
Sweet ending. I always like fics that give Frodo and Sam a happy reunion in the West. Very nicely done. :)
shirebound chapter 2 . 10/7/2002
Oh, this is just as stunningly beautiful as Chapter 1. Well done!
Wolf Amongst Elves chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Awww *sniffle* Beautiful.
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
A beautiful story. I do hope you continue soon. I especially loved how Rose gave Sam her blessing to continue to the sea. Such a touching element.
Ancalime8301 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Oh, that was sweet. I'm eager to see the conclusion. :)
RoorenSan chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
*sniff sniff* poor sam.*wails* i look forward tp upcoming chapters. ill put this on my list. ill be checkng fo new chapters every day

shirebound chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
This is a wonderful idea for a story! I eagerly look forward to future chapters.
Paper Crane chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
*wipes eyes* *sniff* Oh, that's so sad!

Very well writen. Very sweet and touching. Good job! I look forward to seeing the conclusion.