Reviews for A Broken Engagement
PrinceDamien chapter 7 . 10/3
I was so worried this was going to end sadly. But the boys pulled through and saw sense! Wonderfully done, and oh so sweet. I didn't realize it was based on a novel. I will be looking into reading Persuasion for sure after this great fic.
shipwreckintheraein chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
I knew it was based off Persuasion! All the more reason for loving it so much :D It was positively beautiful! You did an amazing job of combining both stories into one beautiful tale. It was a delight to read :)
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
This is just too amazing! I absolutely loved it!
lederra chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
A good story.
B.E.W chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I thought you might appreciate that whilst you introduce her as Admiral Harry Watson you rename her Admiral Holmes before reverting back to Watson.

I really like how you have included as much of the regency period 'regalia' (sorry there's a word for stuff that is presented based on a period) as you know of whilst making it feel modern.
blisblop chapter 7 . 2/15/2014 gonna do Wurthering Heights next? That would be a challenge. Thanx for ficcage.
blisblop chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Credit where credits due.
lionfish13 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
That was really fun! Johnlock seems to go well with the Regency period.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Loved it thanks for sharing x
abutterflymind chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I feel like you transported me so eloquently into the Regency!Sherlock world you created and I had to read this start to finish in one because it was so utterly charming. I really must read Persuasion. It and Mansfield Park, are the only Jane Austen novels I haven't read! I am also honoured I was selected to make you the cover! Thank you for asking me to. LaBelle. :-)
AsamiAkihito chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Thank you so much for the epilogue! I love your story, everything was so well written and to end it with a beautiful wedding and honeymoon is perfect!
Cremains chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Hey :) First of all you must know that Persuasion is like one of my favourite books ever. So, when I read the summary of your fic I was very excited because it was a gorgeous idea to retell it with the Sherlock characters. I really enjoyed your fic because you kept some of the best bits of the book (I literally squealed when I saw that you kept the letter. Oh my gosh, that letter...) and still managed to insert new things. Well done you !
blackkitty95 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Of course I enjoyed it as much as you did! Even more, may I say.
I needed a happy ending after His Last Vow. This story was so, so, so amazing. As I've already told you, I love your writing style. This story had me absolutely hooked, addicted, captivated, spellbound. Thank you so much for writing it.
By the way, the cover is so awesome!
Dark3Star chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
I can't remember if I've reviewed chapter six yet... If not, I will go back and do so later. While I am here, however, I must say that I am so happy to see the boys reconciled! _ They are perfect together and their indecent happiness was lots of fun to read.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Waiting eagerly for the epilogue! Sudden ending, though...