Reviews for An Easy Life
anko chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
F ing awesome! Haha I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Yep, this is the story of McCoy's life: find creative ways to get Jim and Spock out of their messes. He can hardly be blamed for stopping the incidents right away, before either of his two friends has a chance to end up in his medbay or requiring the 23rd century equivalent of stitches. I love how Spock's respect for the doctor goes up a notch every time he sees the guy go out of his way to look out for somebody - McCoy, who complains and argues often yet is constantly working for others, is definitely a classic case of "actions speak louder than words."
Bonnygirl10 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
This is very well done! I love how you've written Bones' usual grumpy self, and his interactions with Spock and Jim are spot on. Keep it up!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Wonderful little story! I loved the interaction between the three of them; all of their different attempts to keep the other two from doing something stupid and causing inter-planetary war. :D
And of course, the endless bantering between Spock and Bones. And Kirk acting like he never gets himself caught in it, as well.
All in all, a delightful and entertaining read. :)
Johijoha chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
XD
I like it. you really have a talent to give Spock the right completly unnecessarily complicated vocabulary and poor poor Bones. His life really isn't easy. XD
Abibliophobia chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is really sweet! And funny too! Thanks for writing :-) :-)
Iceangel1229 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I really enjoyed this! I loved the humour you threw in and in particular the line "McCoy wasn't particularly worried about Spock, the Vulcan was more than capable of taking care of himself, but Kirk could find trouble in a room full of vegan pacifists." I couldn't stop laughing! This is true on so many levels! Thank you so much for sharing. This was wonderful and I look forward to more from you! Until next time :)
Teri1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
That was nice.
I hope you can continue soon.

:o)
nmletters chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
such a nice, fun read. So keeping in tone of both TOS and the new movies. I love when it's the 3 musketeers and, as much I love the reboot, I miss that so much in the new movies! (you know they would've sent Uhura instead in the original it would've been McCoy).

Anyhow, thanks for good entry!
GSFan01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Liked it. Love the interactions, and the fun thrown in for laughs.
the middle sorta sucks chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This was pretty cool, lol! I like how they all interacted with each other and how you portrayed Bones