Reviews for Kim Possible: Dark Moon Rising
Teletubby2015 chapter 9 . 10/14
nkkknkkkokkkk konok Aaq. yu can
Teletubby2015 chapter 23 . 10/14
Make a sequel to this please
sailor8t chapter 32 . 9/7
This was a great ride! Thanks so much for sharing.
WillItWork chapter 32 . 8/6
Wow, that was a long, epic, interesting story! Shame there's not a sequel, but you tied it up pretty well from here.

Honestly, I like how you humanize this cataclysmic confrontation, and using post-story KP is a great way to do it. Looking at your other stories, it seems to be the style of fusion you like, and this one came out really well, with a bit of conspiracy, and a lot of classic monster tropes.

Thanks for sharing.
Teletubby2015 chapter 31 . 6/12
Please make a sequel to this story
Owieeey chapter 31 . 1/19
Great fic, it was a great read. I loved it from beginning to end. :D
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Ah, this is one of your more recent greats. Too bad that while I was reading it this time, I was interrupted almost more times then my mind could stand. One more interruption, and I may of actually hurt somebody. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Teletubby2015 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Is there a sequel in the works?
BrownTeddyBear chapter 32 . 11/23/2015
Mixing it up, I see. Kind of refreshing, really.
Orionslave chapter 32 . 10/2/2015
wow...Sheldon totally anticlimactic at the end with new bs just after getting read of a mjor threat,like srsly? Act like a druid if you are one,idiot! And I noticed you did quite a number of his/her switching in wrong places...awesome story otherwise! Like most of yours,wouldn't mind to read about vacation and them cuddling tho :P
Concolor44 chapter 32 . 9/27/2015
What a FANTASTIC story! Plots within plots within plots! And such a satisfying ending(?) as well. Kim & Shego Uber Alles!

I've looked through your stories and don't see one that would serve as an obvious sequel. Is there GOING to be a sequel? I know how maddening the Muse can be, giving you rapid-fire plots that MUST be written, without regard for keeping up with any particular story. But THROW me a BONE, man! This thing was solid gold! (Oh, and you need to get autocorrect to quit turning "defuse" into "diffuse". It's still doing that.)

This for SURE goes into Favorites. I'm flabbergasted that it doesn't have a lot MORE nods in that direction.
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Well, crap. What were the odds? Why didn't Stone Man throw him into dimension where the air was made of hydrofluoric acid? That would have been justice.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
Okay, that was a twist I wasn't expecting, even as I HAD surmised that Sheldon would have to be a Druid. Interesting.
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
"Lemme make you an offer you can't refuse." Yeah. Coming to work for the UN's global peace force at the highest clearance level ... versus spending a decade or two in prison. That doesn't so much present itself as a CHOICE, now, does it?
Concolor44 chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
I think you mean Defusing", not "diffusing". They have very different meanings.

Good to see that Shego's wolf is getting more comfortable with her.