Reviews for Kim Possible: Dark Moon Rising
This was certainly an amazing and captivating story. From the first sentence I found myself unable to stop reading.
EmperorofRome chapter 32 . 1/20
This was so great I don't know if doing this review could do it justice. I hope you do a squel to this in the future but whoa that was such a good read.
Reviewer chapter 32 . 12/22/2014
Killer. Love to see more like this one.
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Wow. Ok. "he has to know you're mine, right Kimmie?" We dont even get a courtship? No realizations of initial attraction? just skip to the part where they are in a relationship without showing how it happened, at all? Kind of fail...

Other than that really enjoying this fic :)
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
This is pretty damn good. Though by how Shego described Kim's injuries no way she would have survived... but it wouldnt be much of a story if she didn't right? Can't wait to see what is up with Shego, and for the two of them to meet. Hmmm. Quite interesting. I like!
crkswolf chapter 32 . 9/18/2014
Ahhhhh man this was brilliant ! Keep up the great work XD
Insanity Allegra chapter 32 . 6/16/2014
Sheesh! Talk about close calls!
Laira Evans chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Great opening, though you might want to watch the commas. Eight in one sentence is a little much.
Rizzlesmyiles chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
That was awesome! Love a bit of kigo ;) and the storyline was genuinely good, well played! Will there be more following on from your current 'ending'? X
Rain Addict CM chapter 32 . 5/15/2014
Lol very interesting story. The devil made me laugh. Damn good story. For some reason the last chapters Sheldon reminded me of Big Bang Theory Sheldon. Anyway, loved the werewolf Kim idea. Idk if I've seen that idea for Kim before, but im pretty sure it's a first. If you have seen more let me know yeah lol.
deathgeonous chapter 32 . 5/13/2014
Um, I noticed that I never finished reading this fic. Opps, my bad. So, after rereading and reading this all over again, I must say, wow, and what an ending. Too bad I missed it the first time around. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Person of no interest chapter 32 . 5/12/2014
This story is amazing!
Honulicious chapter 32 . 4/8/2014
Wow that was one crazy ride, great writing as usual. I enjoyed the very beginning and how they became wolves and controlled their powers. Man u have a very imaginative mind taking the whole , great blue, to another level. The evil monster from the other dimension. ..I feel like that came from a movie long time ago...it's gonna bug me. Haa haa. This is one of a few of ur stories where u didn't elaborate too much on kigo intimate side stories. ..I wished for more of that. Anyway awesome story as usual. Keep on writing
Gingerstorm101 chapter 32 . 4/8/2014
Damnit Sheldon, why couldn't you just let Kimmie be on her vacation?

And finally caught up! I had 2 research essays due last week, so that's where my focus was.
RevSrVixena chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
I decided to reread the story in one go before commenting. It took me ages. This is an epic. An enjoyable one at that. I liked the wolf angle and how it became a family affair. Anne suddenly became much more attractive to me. I also liked how Betty and Gemini worked together and weren't at odds.

I look forward to the sequel which I sense might be on the cards. I hope it continues the good work.