Reviews for Live Together, Die Alone
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 19 . 4/5
Dang, I really don’t like him not having his memory when he woke up.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 19 . 4/5
I have only read the first paragraph in this chapter and I wanted to say that Fudge should not by trying to voice his opinion on anything, as he’s supposed to have been arrested.
lojosmom chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Your story is amazing! I really hope that you will post a sequel to it.
TooOldForThis77 chapter 22 . 9/14/2017
This story was amazing! Very well written. Very different from others that I have read. I could not stop reading it. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Professor Potterhead chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
Holy crap! That first chapter was amazing! I can't believe you don't have more reviews. Can't wait to keep reading!
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 22 . 10/30/2016
I had a blast reading this story. Definitely going on the favourites list.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 21 . 10/30/2016
That's a nice chapter. The writing style was a bit easier to understand than some of the previous chapters.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Goodness, what a sad backstory for this world's Snape. Poor bloke.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
Poor Harry, can seem to catch a break. I don't know if he's better off without the memories or not, they appeared to have influenced his personality. I hope there's a sequel.
Acacia Jules chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
Seriously, the het stuff coming from an 11 year old, talking about someone who's currently 10. SO CREEPY. Please stop. Not to mention, Harry's getting to see/meet his parents for THE FIRST TIME in his life, and get Sirius back. Shouldn't he be focusing on THAT rather than some girl it would be WRONG to date for another 7-8 YEARS, and he might be over by then (since it wasn't like they ever really dated or lived together at any point to know if they were really compatible in the long term.)
Acacia Jules chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Um, if Amilia cared so much for Sirius, why didn't SHE ever look into his lack of trial, or ever stick up for him with anyone. I'm sorry, but her betrayal is worse than Moony's in a way, if they really loved each other. They can NEVER have a relationship, there's no trust there. Not to mention, I seriously doubt he's going to feel stable enough to date or be intimate with ANYONE for YEARS.
Acacia Jules chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
Okay, you realize Harry having the emotions and brain of a 20 year old, makes him a Pedeofile if he dates Ginny in any way, right?
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 9/11/2016
Why did you have Harry basically KILL the Harry of this universe? Because that's basically what you had him do. Why didn't they join together?
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
See, that shit right there in the kitchen. She was never right for him.
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 9/11/2016
I just hope he doesn't get with Ginny again. The pairing always squicked me, from the second book on. She loves the IDEA of Harry, the Boy Who Lived. She didn't love Harry.