Reviews for Shadow of the White Fang
Please continue
LightnigJack chapter 5 . 4/19
MORAH
metalknight10 chapter 5 . 3/26
Are you ever going to update again? or should I give up hope? No rush if you do plan to continue I just want to know IF you plan to continue, because I love the story in this one. Its very good.
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 5 . 1/30
Kegi Springfield introduced me to this story and so far it's amazing. I hope to see ch.6 someday and what role Dahlia plays.
Snikerzz chapter 5 . 1/23
Found this fic through a keigi Springfield (I think that's their name) fan art and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you decide to continue with it some day.
Pyro daemona chapter 5 . 1/6
You did, make more plz
Vanityflame chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I hope this story continues.
Gorsouul chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Hope you update this one day
darty794 chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
darty794 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
"She picked up the item and turned the glass vile..." VIAL is a container. VILE is something that is evil or sinister.

"...that made contact with her crimson ones." Crimson is a shade of red, not yellow. Amber, gold, or sunflower petals would have sufficed.

darty794 chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Comma placement.

"Over the past month Jaune learned that Blake was very tickles." 'Ticklish'.

"...but stopped believing he tickled her enough." Comma placement. Without it, this scene makes Jaune sound like a heartless monster.

"...I don't want to loss you because of what I did." 'Lose'.

"I just thought of you when I saw that the books." That or the. Choose one.

"Me to." Two is the number after one. To is short for towards. Too means as well.

darty794 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Proper comma placement.

'Wiped' , not whipped, 'the tears from her eyes'.

'Smile you two' not 'to'.

darty794 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
"...that I never experience's before." EXPERIENCED.

"...in the streets of vale, ..." Vale.

"Are you still their?" THERE.

"...like the lost of her mother, the disappearance of her dad..." LOSS. Also, keep the continuity. Either MOM and DAD, or MOTHER and FATHER.

""Character Dialogue" "Same Character Dialogue" "Still the Same Character Dialogue"" You don't need to split up the dialogue of the same character, unless there is an action being performed between each dialogue. If there is no action, it can all be placed in just one set of quotation marks.
TheMischieviousPuppyDog chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
and so another good story that has yet to continue QvQ...please continue this story soon...
Darkwarriorthecursedhero chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
When are you going to update this story?