Reviews for Shadow of the White Fang
darty794 chapter 1 . 11/2
"...that I never experience's before." EXPERIENCED.

" the streets of vale, ..." Vale.

"Are you still their?" THERE.

" the lost of her mother, the disappearance of her dad..." LOSS. Also, keep the continuity. Either MOM and DAD, or MOTHER and FATHER.

""Character Dialogue" "Same Character Dialogue" "Still the Same Character Dialogue"" You don't need to split up the dialogue of the same character, unless there is an action being performed between each dialogue. If there is no action, it can all be placed in just one set of quotation marks.
TheMischieviousPuppyDog chapter 5 . 11/1
and so another good story that has yet to continue QvQ...please continue this story soon...
Darkwarriorthecursedhero chapter 1 . 10/24
When are you going to update this story?
SoaringEagle13 chapter 5 . 8/9
I hope to see an update soon. I'm really liking this so far.
MATCHER147 chapter 5 . 7/20
Plz update this is a god story so far and I just read it today
ThePathsOfPaths chapter 5 . 7/8
I would like to see this updated
KaijuSentai chapter 5 . 6/24
Interesting story, hope it updates soon.
zao.xian chapter 5 . 6/22
This fic is SOOOOO interesting. !
PLS PLS PLS tell me when you're gonna put out the new chapter of this story :( D: I really really really can't wait

Oh by the way, I play Zed in LoL too xD AYY BUDDIES !
He's SOO FUN to play and i love playing Zed !
eugenio4079 chapter 5 . 4/29
I love this fan fiction so much sorry for not reviewing the last four chapters but they were all great please continue writing this
This is pretty good i like it
jtfroh chapter 1 . 3/5
A LOT of grammar, spelling, and tense mistakes, but it seems like it might be worth a read. I'll have to read more to be sure.
a freind chapter 5 . 1/27
good work i am looking forward to the next chapter
Worn armor chapter 5 . 1/4
Worn armor chapter 2 . 1/3
I felt that Blake was too trust at first... I imagine her, being more scared, untrusting, and distant. It's a good idea for a story, but I think Blake's character needs more work.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Please update soon :D

I only finished Chapter 5 and I'm loving it

I cannot wait for the next chapter .