Reviews for Shadow of the White Fang
The beginning were they are kids is kind of bland, not much conflict, plenty of fluff, but when they are at beacon, awhile new story. They added a whole new angle on Jaunes character, he's not just a lovable fool in this. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
ArmantusCumPinnae chapter 5 . 3/16
haaah... hopefully this fic will be revived... i truly enjoyed it
SpiritWolf313 chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
I really do like this story. It's very heart touching. I just it can continue soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
Please continue
LightnigJack chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
MORAH
metalknight10 chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Are you ever going to update again? or should I give up hope? No rush if you do plan to continue I just want to know IF you plan to continue, because I love the story in this one. Its very good.
Momijifan Low-Ki chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
Kegi Springfield introduced me to this story and so far it's amazing. I hope to see ch.6 someday and what role Dahlia plays.
Snikerzz chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Found this fic through a keigi Springfield (I think that's their name) fan art and thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you decide to continue with it some day.
Pyro daemona chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
You did, make more plz
Vanityflame chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I hope this story continues.
Gorsouul chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Hope you update this one day
darty794 chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
darty794 chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
"She picked up the item and turned the glass vile..." VIAL is a container. VILE is something that is evil or sinister.

"...that made contact with her crimson ones." Crimson is a shade of red, not yellow. Amber, gold, or sunflower petals would have sufficed.

darty794 chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Comma placement.

"Over the past month Jaune learned that Blake was very tickles." 'Ticklish'.

"...but stopped believing he tickled her enough." Comma placement. Without it, this scene makes Jaune sound like a heartless monster.

"...I don't want to loss you because of what I did." 'Lose'.

"I just thought of you when I saw that the books." That or the. Choose one.

"Me to." Two is the number after one. To is short for towards. Too means as well.

darty794 chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
Proper comma placement.

'Wiped' , not whipped, 'the tears from her eyes'.

'Smile you two' not 'to'.