Reviews for Everything Into Darkness
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
So when is your next story?
ObsidianNoir chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Oh man, my two favourite fandoms in one? Great!
First off, i love your writing! It really is fluid and I can imagine how the dragons are wrecking the town
I also like the fact that the language barriers are there, gives them more chances to learn from each other. Though I wonder how they all meet up with each other, since they are scattered over the entire continent.
What I'm sceptical about is Shinjiro and Ken being brothers, but it's your story and i can roll with it (though it reminds me to much of korean drama).
Question though: Does Minato has any romance? And speaking of romance, are there going to be interdimensional pairings?
Looking forward for more! Keep it up
Amadeus XIV-Storybook Shadow chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
Just...*claps*
llat-2 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Thanks for the update and looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Shadowtail15 chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Good fic so far but one question why is Koromaru so small I mean I know he is a shiba inu but he always seems to stand at waist height of the characters. He always seemed large for his bread so he wouldn't be small enough to carry in a persons arms.
llat-2 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
This is a story that needs more love.
Blackwizard71 chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
I expected Minato to appear with the Tactician, oh well i guess you can't have everything. Good use of character though.
Silent-Tactician chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
How did I miss this? Your writing is amazing, really. The cast feel in-character, and I like the way you're making them interact with each other. Specially the difference in languages, that's a very well thought detail. I hope you continue on this until the end, it has a lot of potential.
Xult chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I'm loving the Tales reference. Can't guess the chant but keep up the good work!
Sword of true chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Wow, that was a great chapter.
Xult chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Fire emblem and Persona crossover, I'm so hyped! The writing and grammar is smooth and everyone is well in character. Overall an excellent chapter. I'm looking forward to reading your futures chapters.