Reviews for Forgotten
Shana-Fujioka chapter 3 . 3/2
Hey there! I just read those 3 chapters and really hope, it will be continued. It's really interesting and the third chapter, to be honest, a little arousing, so I really hope, there will be more of this story. ;)
Sunnehstar chapter 3 . 2/25
Oh yeahhhh, smut time. :) *shuffles around, gets popcorn* *Izaya doing himself* ... *FLIPPING OF TABLE*
(please update soon)
McLucky13 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Whoa. I like this story and would really love to see where you go with it. Please, please, please continue
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Please, please continue! *0* I beg you! Cant wait to read more of this! *-*
taykitten96 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely love this story so far. It's progressing exceptionally fast and the content of each chapter is amazing. I can't wait to see what happens later on. Looking forward to the next update! :)
GreecexTurkey chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Update!

-GreecexTurkey1289
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
This was fantastic- you are great with the smut! Keep up the good work!
Mega07ghost chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
Thanks for the warning ' I'm more the fluffy Type ''
Alwaysblu chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Wear what?
Mega07ghost chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Oh my god... Shizuo and Izaya for one week in the same house... that really IS going to be fun XD
LovelyDomination chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
This is interesting.

But...why Shizu-can? At first I thought it was funny...but...it's a bit distracting with the 'h' missing.
Alwaysblu chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
He's definitely going to mess with him.
Mermaid155 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Hmm. So far. I like it _ I am going to be very excited to read this so you must update soon! :D I think you did a great job.
Alwaysblu chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Interesting... :)
Mega07ghost chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Poor Izaya...but I somehow like him that way. He's sooo cute :3 anyway..please continue