Reviews for The Dark Angel
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 6/12
I love this story. The spelling and grammar could use a little fixing, but otherwise the story is fantastic
Master Xehanort chapter 7 . 5/31
I love it this is great so keep going and will Harry start to learn magic in the next chapter my friend.?
bella.beau.14 chapter 7 . 2/22
update soon please.
It's quite pathetic how Dumbledore tries to appeal to the fact that Harry should live with witches and wizards because of his heritage, when he had originally placed Harry to a muggle family where he wouldn't be told anything about magic.

Also how did Dumbledore, or at least the wizards he sent to get Harry, know where Lucifer and Harry live.
ProngsPotter22 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I just adore this story! Its absolutely amazing! I REALLY hope you update it asap :) I can't wait to read more!
killer4853 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
update
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I loved it please update more
xypherskoti chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
I just wanted to say that I love this story and also if you want a beta do it I'd be happy to do it for you... Anyways I hope you update it soon .
moondanceluna chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Not bad story i hope you come back to it
jesskalynn4 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Loving this. I love it when someone not necessary light rescues Harry. I also like how you made it were it's going to be a Dean/Harry later, much later, on. Do you have a planfor Sam yet?
CrossCrux chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
i love this version of lucifer...and with castiel in it ... I am a fan! Please update more
BLACK FLAME09 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
I'm sorry to nitpick, but you do realise Lucifer has a human alias right? it's: Louis Cyphré
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Nice really nice! Hehehehe, can't wait for the next chapter.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
cool story so far
anonymous chick chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
This is a great story, doll! Especially considering that you don't have a beta! Please update soon, doll!