Reviews for The Dark Angel
AnnElfwind chapter 7 . 8/27
I love the pairings in this story, please continue it soon. :)
Please please please PLEASE ! update soon! Because I have really enjoyed reading this so far! And would like to read more!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 7/15
your English could use some work, but this was good.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 7/15
nice.
Salridd Azarick chapter 6 . 7/1
"Told Gabriel the oldest Winchester"
I tried. This is abhorrent, I've tried reading this, I really did.
It's obvious your mother tongue isn't English, if it were then I pity you.
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 6/12
I love this story. The spelling and grammar could use a little fixing, but otherwise the story is fantastic
Master Xehanort chapter 7 . 5/31
I love it this is great so keep going and will Harry start to learn magic in the next chapter my friend.?
bella.beau.14 chapter 7 . 2/22
update soon please.
It's quite pathetic how Dumbledore tries to appeal to the fact that Harry should live with witches and wizards because of his heritage, when he had originally placed Harry to a muggle family where he wouldn't be told anything about magic.

Also how did Dumbledore, or at least the wizards he sent to get Harry, know where Lucifer and Harry live.
ProngsPotter22 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
I just adore this story! Its absolutely amazing! I REALLY hope you update it asap :) I can't wait to read more!
killer4853 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
update
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
I loved it please update more
xypherskoti chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
I just wanted to say that I love this story and also if you want a beta do it I'd be happy to do it for you... Anyways I hope you update it soon .
moondanceluna chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Not bad story i hope you come back to it
jesskalynn4 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Loving this. I love it when someone not necessary light rescues Harry. I also like how you made it were it's going to be a Dean/Harry later, much later, on. Do you have a planfor Sam yet?