Reviews for Of Mice And Men
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
fun story to read
LuresaSWTOR chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Very enjoyable to read. I love the premise, the dialogue was well written and I just love when an author uses quotes from other sources AND notes who they are from! Nicely written!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
How coincidental! You opinion, is in fact, correct. JKR said recently, in an interview that he one regret in the HP series, was writing Ron and Hermione together, she should have placed Hermione with Harry. She said that if ROn and Hermione were a married couple (which they are) they would need marriage counseling.
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh, this is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
A wonderful story that is an enjoyable read.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Very sweet!
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
:3 que linda historia me a encantado
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Loved this one! Great story!
punkyredhead chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I think you did an excellent job with not Ron bashing in this story. I agree I think it is very easy to do. That was the only part of the HP series that really torqued me off. Most everything else I could see to a point except that. Great one shot.
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
You never do play nice with Ron and I'm not one of his fans anyway, but this chapter was just amazing and I really can't wait to see what else you have written. Loved this story! Simple as that.
BeccaLister chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love this one!
Montara chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
All's well that ends well :)
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wonderful, that was sweet and for once Ron was not a total bad guy - though he still displays his customary cluelessness and is (of course) not a patch on Severus in bed!
I'm still grinning, thanks,
Willow
vampirela69 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
sweet story...but ugh I just hate Hermione with Ron, and I'm trying to forget, that that horrid epilogue ever existed, from my mind...and if I ever buy books I'm going to glue those last pages together :D
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is a lovely one shot which I have enjoyed greatly. Thank you for sharing.

Happy 2014