Reviews for The Ravens of Avalon
shadowwriter01 chapter 16 . 7/10
It is somehow understandable that they dont trust Raven, being a demon and all.

But seriously, I am surprised that nobody asked what Brother Blood was even doing there in the first place.
You could mean a cardinal sneaking into the chamber of one of their knights in the middle of the night, who just happen to be murdered, is not exactly a usual thing.
RavenSerendipity chapter 16 . 7/6
NOT VICTOOOR! Noooooooo! WHY!? :'(
That completely took me by surprise. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
la canelle chapter 16 . 7/1
Victor! That surprise me, I can't wait for the next update.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 16 . 6/30
NUUU VICTOR! Oh well in the sense of the plot it had to happen.
Ouch. What's Richard going to do to them?
Necro Floodwaters chapter 16 . 6/30
And once again, Richard has earned his nickname! Great chapter! I actually wasn't expecting Brother Blood to be in this, but it does make sense.
la canelle chapter 15 . 6/17
It was a decent wait for more.
HornedGoddess chapter 15 . 6/14
Dang it! I reached the end of the chapter! I need mooorreee! Please continue this forever. Great story. I'm obsessed with it.
Woot! You updated! Also any chance you gonna tell us about the ravns sometime?
cookienomster chapter 15 . 6/10
My favourite story from you is updated! Every update u give jst makes me want more and more . your writing is fantastic as always btw! Cant wait for the next update
Zanybro chapter 15 . 6/8
:D I'm glad your back!
Melanoia chapter 15 . 6/7
i think this chappie was fine :O not worse at all
Sephyxia chapter 15 . 6/6
Raven is being awesome like always. I was a bit surprised how much Jinx cared for the others, but I guess it does fit in with her character since she wasn't really betrayed badly or anything.

Robin as usual always manages to annoy me so much.

Looking forward to Rae owning daddy dearest. Maybe a bit of Robin stabbing Jinx in the back then maybe Raven going berserk? Always love that kind of plot.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
A Fan chapter 15 . 6/5
raven still cant handle trigon yikes
Necro Floodwaters chapter 15 . 6/5
Ah, only Richard could live up to his nickname in such a spectacular way. Can't wait for the next chapter.