Reviews for The Star Splitters
Gracee chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
What ! you complete 3 story and not the 4? i always knew you are mean , god.
Ellamore2night chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
Please continue! I have been tearing through your stories for the last few days and am quite invested in these characters. Please give them a final ending! Your so thorough with your plot and character development that it would be a shame to leave the final installment unfinished.

I look forward to any updates. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!
Sweetdemi1 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
So good I've been reading the story of pandora but you need to continue thank his I found this story . I love the way you write and your plot line
ApatheticGamer chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
Please continue this story! I really love Adric and Pan!
Jamin04 chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
Ive been reading your stories non stop for the past few days. This is so well written, and I love all the characters. Please update soon, I'm really looking forward to what happens next.
kaya chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
i adore your writing!
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
I'm so addicted to this story please please update!
green eye chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
continue! if you don't i'll die!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
i hope you update soon :(
K chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
zfskjfnksnf is the line "sometimes these things aren't accidents" a reference to fate? oh god my HEART
acciophoenix chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
OMG, I fell in love with this story. I've spent 3 days constantly reading it without any pauses, cause i just couldn't stop, and i've created this account to say how talented you are and to thank you for this story, for emotions, for your absolutely amazing characters: Pandora, Viktor, Kol and Adric... Caradoc and Lucius, is it a Harry Potte reference? just imagine Mr. Malfoy trying to do Pandora's hair) Pandora is a role model, so strong even after what she's gone through. As for Adric, i fell in love with him, he's the new Red Butler or Mr. Darcy, so brave, smart, loyal and caring. I'm now in some kind of a book hangover, cause that's all i can think about) Hope, u'll update it soon. Well done, You are an amazing writer) Wish you all the best, inspiration and a little bit of magic, happy new year by the way ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
i loooove these stories so much! please update soon!
abc500 chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
So amazing! I've really loved every part of this story. It's so different from other hunger games stories, all the plot twists have made it such an enjoyable read! So glad pan and adric reunited! I hope you continue!
Reese chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Aww Adric! I'm so excited for upcoming chapters!
Dancing-Souls chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
How amazing, they survived! I am looking forward to the next chapter. :D