Reviews for The Star Splitters
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
I know its been 2 years now but please continue this story, Im dying here because every good the hunger games stories i found are always discontinued. Pleasee im begging you, Im dying here without a good story to read. And Pandora's character is beginning to grow on me, Adric too. Oh God I need to know whats going to happen next :-(
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2016
Just finished the last book but I'm disappointed there isn't more :(
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
please please please update soon!
Gracee chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
What ! you complete 3 story and not the 4? i always knew you are mean , god.
Ellamore2night chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
Please continue! I have been tearing through your stories for the last few days and am quite invested in these characters. Please give them a final ending! Your so thorough with your plot and character development that it would be a shame to leave the final installment unfinished.

I look forward to any updates. Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!
Sweetdemi1 chapter 15 . 11/5/2015
So good I've been reading the story of pandora but you need to continue thank his I found this story . I love the way you write and your plot line
ApatheticGamer chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
Please continue this story! I really love Adric and Pan!
Jamin04 chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
Ive been reading your stories non stop for the past few days. This is so well written, and I love all the characters. Please update soon, I'm really looking forward to what happens next.
kaya chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
i adore your writing!
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
I'm so addicted to this story please please update!
green eye chapter 15 . 4/12/2015
continue! if you don't i'll die!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
i hope you update soon :(
K chapter 15 . 1/5/2015
zfskjfnksnf is the line "sometimes these things aren't accidents" a reference to fate? oh god my HEART
acciophoenix chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
OMG, I fell in love with this story. I've spent 3 days constantly reading it without any pauses, cause i just couldn't stop, and i've created this account to say how talented you are and to thank you for this story, for emotions, for your absolutely amazing characters: Pandora, Viktor, Kol and Adric... Caradoc and Lucius, is it a Harry Potte reference? just imagine Mr. Malfoy trying to do Pandora's hair) Pandora is a role model, so strong even after what she's gone through. As for Adric, i fell in love with him, he's the new Red Butler or Mr. Darcy, so brave, smart, loyal and caring. I'm now in some kind of a book hangover, cause that's all i can think about) Hope, u'll update it soon. Well done, You are an amazing writer) Wish you all the best, inspiration and a little bit of magic, happy new year by the way ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
i loooove these stories so much! please update soon!