Reviews for So In Love
Alias424 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
I cannot even tell you how excited I was to see this. Bonus too, because I hadn't read any of it yet. Of course, it was just brilliant. I loved your take on the two of them and the way you wove action and emotion throughout. I'm so glad you found the time and inspiration to finish this!
GoddessAnjanee chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Please update soon. :)
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
What is she going to tell her best friend?
4everBooth chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Oh my! I'm grinning like an idiot and there might be trace of a little tear as well. With other words...perfect. Thank you for sharing
Detective Marx chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
awwwwww
4everBooth chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Just a little nudge, in a friendly like way, I hope you're still finishing this story.
MagicalInsanity chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Awwwwwww

I do hope you continue this one, xD
MagicalInsanity chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This, feels sad and overwhelming

I like it! Keep it up
drisles chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
This is very cute. I've reading a few of your fics lately and I've fallen in love with the way you write Jane and Maura. Looking forward to more :) Oh, and the song is so perfect for them!
Funicello chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
This is sooooo good, I read it twice! I love the pace and the feel of it. Not too fast, but not too slow.
4everBooth chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Been reading all your stories lately and I just love how you weave a soft, warm web around Jane and Maura and their world. In this one it's even softer and armer than usual and I just love it. Maybe it is a combination of missing Rizzoli & Isles on my TV screen and the fact that Rizzles will never happen. So thank God for writers like you and stories like this!
KateButler1063 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Pls continue. Cannot wait for the conversation to take place
Scamp14 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Cole Porter's classic "So In Love" is so right for these two women. Thank you for telling us what happened after the building collapsed. Eager for chapter 3!
kbprincess3 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
This is absolutely adorable! Love this Jane! Cant wait for the next update.
dallas chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
what can i say ... more more more pleaseeeee
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »