Reviews for Conceal and Reveal
Serenity de la Luna chapter 14 . 1/21
Aww. How cute.
Mistflower21 chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
Wow, awesome story. You portray Elsa's emotions and feelings amazingly well. And you're writing is absolutely beautiful. It's eloquent, but is simple enough to flow well.
Mistflower21 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Love your writing! It's very descriptive and picturesque and your story's realistic :)
ElsaSnowQueen21 chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
You are really good at writing and deserve all these reviews. Please update soon! From Elsa x
Mr. Invincible chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
I love this couple.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
You are such a good writter I mean like this scene was so intense...just for takeing off a glove
JohnTitor chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
This was really neat. I like the friendships that Jack has. The one thing that threw me off was the powers. It seemed like a high school au to me.
JohnTitor chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Wait what.

Are powers confirmed?
JohnTitor chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
I see a lot of Jelsa where Eksa is stuck with bills, and idk. It just throws me of that two characters that are royalty have to struggle with money.
moon72 chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Hey !
Nice to see you back and with energy :) the chapter is cool so go on !
Et bon retour parmis nous !
crazyeights4ever chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Wow, you really have a gift of words, that was a beautiful piece of writing. I can't wait to see what happens next! I will impatiently await your next chapter with bated breath, because I LOVE your writing! And omfg Elsa and Jack are the cutest couple ever, I can't even handle it...
Jayay chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Yay you're back! I may not exactly know why you didnt update for that long, but congrats for getting through it :D
Shimmer Shine chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
OMG! Are they going to kiss!? Please say yes! And please write more!
justafakeme chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Oddly it was cute without being cheesy, which is quite hard, so congrats! You wrote a romantic scene while keeping it serious, well done!
Pearlness4700 chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Aww, adorable and yay you're back! Can't wait to keep reading!