Reviews for Imperfect Chemistry
artilyon-rand chapter 10 . 4/17
what she jsut ..whait..what she can just treat him like that...he warned herĀ” she didnt believed himĀ” HEEY
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 4/17
Nice
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 4/17
ELSA SUCKS
DisneyMan chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
That was so adorable when Anna was wiping Kristoff's happy tears. That was a very nice moment between Elsa and Jack. Time to get serious now.
DisneyMan chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
"I don't want someone better, I want you." The moment Anna said that to Kristoff, I was out of breath and felt my heart ache of happiness.
Oh shiiiiiiiiit chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Ogg

(i thought I'd switch things up)
Ogg chapter 23 . 7/9/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
But also, fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
There was no nose-breaking or knocking out of teeth.
Ogg chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Ogg chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Ogg chapter 20 . 7/9/2014
I want more of this more than I want popcherry to die in a hole.
More than I want (see? I'm gonna do an awesome and gruesome callback) a wheelbarrow of dingo scalps (no joke, the bounty's pretty good, something like $50)
Well, maybe not more than about 5 grand.
But I want it plenty.
Ogg chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
daww
But they can't go on double dates, not until they properly shed some light on the theft.
Ogg chapter 18 . 7/9/2014
Suddenly, you got meta.

And, looking at the last bit,

yeah, you know what's coming.

any minute now

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Ogg chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
(as you can see, there's a standard few reviews; Oh shiiiiit!, daww, ranting about ads and asking for Kristoff to beat down on Hans. Oh, and explaining my reviews. And talking about Australia.)
Ogg chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Oh shiiiiiiit!
Poor Kristogg.
Now be reasonable. There needs to be the removal of teeth or the misplacement of cartilage in the nose via fist at some point. Or forehead, I'm fine with that too.
Poor Oggna, too.
Ogg chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
Ogg sorry. Ogg sorry at popcherry. Ogg so sorry. Ogg want it back. Ogg no want to magicly decorate with Tooth Fairy. Ogg no want to join now, even if it's free. Ogg no want anything to do with The Real Tooth Fairies.
Ogg so sorry.

Oh, and Ogg sad about Oggna parent.