Reviews for Musings of Grief
MaverickLover2 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
The human impulse for payback. If that's what it takes to get you through the day, then it's a useful tool. If that's all you have in your life - then it's a living nightmare. Sometimes the strongest man is the one that breaks the most easily.

I love your writing - always have, always will. It makes me feel such empathy for the characters. Don't ever quit.
MaverickLover2 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Yep, I think that's exactly the way Chris Larabee would react. And I can certainly understand poor Buck's feelings, all he can do is blame himself. We all do that at one time or another, whether we're guilty or not. I read this a long time ago and didn't write a review, and for that I am sorry. But it means so much more to me now, having watched Mag 7 and fallen in love with every one of the men involved. My heart aches for poor Chris. Someday you'll find peace, Chris. Someday.
ssinco chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Thank you for posting this story! It is a difficult subject, but it is precisely the way I imagine things would have been for Chris and Buck during that time. Good for Chris for getting himself back together, and thank heavens for Buck sticking it out with him up to that point!
millie2077 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
A great piece of writing. Buck and Chris show their grieves in such a different way. It is so sad, but there is also some hope in both parts. Thnks for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
What a complicated relationship you show here. The grief that Chris has is overwhelming, but it looks like Buck will be there to help him over it. Well written piece.