Reviews for Live, Local, Surprised
xCaellachx chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Sweet, sexy, sensual... Very well written, honestly. It felt very real, very true to the characters. Seb and Kurt, their chemistry, was almost palpable. Bravo!
Gleek10660 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Oh, my goodness! This is precious. Hahahahaha! I could actually see Kurt squeak. So hilarious!

Sorry for arriving late to this party. I like how this chapter played out and look forward to read the rest.

Thank you for writing out this story. *hugs*
jobelle516 chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Ummm, amazing and ..., really, really delightful. Thanks a heap. Take care and I wonder what else you've got for me...
jobelle516 chapter 11 . 4/8/2014
Gorgeous, really sweet and beautiful.
jobelle516 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
SKM, Sebastian plus Kurt equals Moosh. This is so delightfully yummie!
jobelle516 chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
Oooohhhh, KurtBastian moosh moment!
jobelle516 chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
Oh Sebastian honey, you are a sex toy.
jobelle516 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Whoa!
jobelle516 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Of course it was fucking hot, they're both fucking hot! This, is really, really good. Sigh and wish I could write as well as you.

Hmmm, any way, ego boost you up, and turn the page, turn the page!
jobelle516 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Ummmm, har di har, who's paying the credit bill?

Oh my! This is such a scream!

I'VE ... JUST... GOT... TO... FAVE AND FOLLOW YOU BABY! Love this, excellent and hilarious.

{psst, is it supposed to be phuneeee, tell me yes, tell me yes mwah }
jobelle516 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I love your KurtBastian.

Kurt, still stupid for not picking up Blaine's phone calls and abandoning him, and, and, and...
jobelle516 chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Phew!
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh my goodness!

I wish!
enchanted nightingale chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Amazing!
LegendaryBritinKinlor chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
Oh my. That was lovely. You write Sebastian so very very well I love your version of him. Sweet and snarky perfection. Your Kurt is perfection as well he reminds of Season 1 and 2 Kurt you know before RM and the other hacks betrayed and destroyed him.
Looking forward to more if you write it. Hoping this chapter wasn't the end of this wonderful story. Well done!