Reviews for Camp
A nice story so far...I can actually feel her anguish, although she should not resent Alice for choosing her mother or for having different opinions, she isn't really herself..and I like your Bella.
archy12 chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I don't know how old Edward was at the time of their conversation about fireflies,but that was really sweet of him!
Finally,Bella bends a bit.
archy12 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
How did she get sunburned in such a dense forest?
Stubborn much pushes everybody away and then complains of their being distant!
archy12 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
So this story is about Bella rediscovering herself?Letting bygones be bygones?
archy12 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Hating Alice was rather harsh,wasn't it? Yes,she chose Renee,but still.
As for their friends,Bella already gave plenty of reasons.
By the way,I found this story rec'd by NewTwilightfan!
archy12 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
But they must have been aware of that already,right?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I liked the story and I hope Bella and Edwards friendship grows stronger and it is love and they get their heaven ever after even babies. and I hope Alice and Bella can really be sisters again as well as best friends and all their other friends as well.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
they are going to be fine all of them even Alice but most important Bella and Edward that's the best part
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
well several good things have happened Bella and Edward are sort of back together, her foot is broken they found water and she found Edward they are togather and all of a sudden she knows where they are that's good right.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
why did she stop being friends with Edward don't seen rght some how something is not right here for some reason like something is left out.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
don't tell me the bear is after her again but where are the rest of them
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
don't seemed lie they left her sounds like she left them to me
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
I just don't understand why she threw away her boyfriend and friends just because her mother left and Alice went with her sounds stupid to me.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
why are kids so damn mean Bella didn't do anything.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
ok are they by them selves or is adults somewhere near by