Reviews for Hormonal
littlemissvictoria chapter 1 . 1/8
The ending though... it killed me XD
i wish anime guys were real chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Lol. I did NOT see that coming XD Butit was funny nonetheless. Makes me wonder what it would be like if I were in the same situation. I just hope that my friends get sassy husbands because their arguments would be hilarious!
Major Abigail Whitlock chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
both sweet and corny, i was lmfao at Shika's reaction to Ino being prego
BlueNPinkRoses chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
lmfaooo nice story
0beautifuldestruction0 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Man I LOVE this story! Its both sweet and corny! Had me wishing that I was in her situation instead of being a 14 year old anime/fan fiction addicted girl...then again being in a relationship is so...how do I say this...troublesome (in shikamaru's words). Anyways great story, loved it!
Netag Silverstar chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Both! But it was lovely all the same.

Well done, best of luck, hopefully I will see another story of yours out there.
PureDestiney03-Garra'sGirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
kami is a -

IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was so cute. Shikamaru kind of stole the show, but Sakura getting teary came in a close second. Forgive me I'm too tired to give this review the fangirly vocabulary it deserves. But well done. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Is there more?
lightningrook chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Ahh, for such a genius I can't see why Shika didn't see that one coming. He totally jinxed himself.

But aww. The GaaSaku feels have MMD. Thank you so much writing this and bringing me some much needed cheer and happy feels.
harri chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Sweet!
miikodesu chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
hahahaaa.. talk to soon, shika :D
Falynn1993 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
cute as! i love how you worked Shika amd Ino into Gaara and Sakuras problems. i'd love to c how Shika and Ino go from here. :)