Reviews for Love All of Me
Dheisen Weslin chapter 1 . 8/16
I love this. 3 3 3
IggySwitzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Okay, okay okay okay.
Just found this story and my gosh, it is /amazing/! I loved it through and through, so absolutely great. And it is kind of funny how your style mirrors my own (although...I don't have anything quality posted XD yet) but I couldnt help thinking "oh, I would write it like that" about half the time. X)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I love it!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
very good I like how you portrayed Stark
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
This is a cool, creative idea that was brilliantly written! Together, that's a formidable combination for one kick-ass story! Excellent job :)
Koterre chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Very, very nice. Well done. :)
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Awww! Q w Q That was so perfect! *plays All of Me in the background* I'm making this their song. I love these two together. I was having a SERIOUS Stony kick after I saw Cap America: The Winter Soldier last night. It was BEAUTIFUL. I wasn't mentally prepared for that movie 3 - 3 But seriously, I ADORED this. It had me at the edge of my seat during the fighting, I was a little too into it. I felt like I was watching the movie again XD I loved it. Very VERY amazing work honey chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
OMG! The ending! The beginning! The middle! The first paragraph! The Third paragraph! OMG! Everything was so perfect and awesome! That I just can't pick a fav! I love it and its definitely going on my favs! Thanks for sharing! I hope to read more from you!
Obsessedwithyaoi chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is the best story ever I really loved it and liked it
Hope you update soon
Chocopon chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
love this 3
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I really loved this story! It was so sweet to see Tony like that... Btw welcome back! I've missed you and your work! Can't wait for your next piece! See ya in the next story!