Reviews for An Alternate Place and Time
Nadya Lubov chapter 25 . 11/22/2009
hm... I have to say I was kind of disappointed with the ending, but good story though so far :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 18 . 11/22/2009
Interesting turn of events with Saitoh and Kaoru, I wonder what will happen next. Guess I will have to read more to find out ;)
Nadya Lubov chapter 15 . 11/20/2009
hehe, wow, Kenshin found her really fast :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
Great story so far :) Can't wait to read what happens next _x
Nadya Lubov chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
aw, poor Kaoru
Jiyoung chapter 25 . 4/28/2009
WOW! that was one of the BEST original fanfics i have ever read! phenomenal!

there was one thing that stood out: when kaoru left a note for sanosuke she signed it with a "K". if this is indeed japan, she would have signed it with her name written in kanji, not english!
Spooky Pumpkin chapter 25 . 5/26/2008
That was great!
poems2songs chapter 25 . 8/17/2007
interesting story... really liked it... good job... great work...
xia523 chapter 25 . 7/3/2007
wow! that was very good! the story itself and plotline was interesting and it flowed smoothly. but it kind of went too fast for my taste. and i wonder how kaoru feels about what happened with seta? i think that it would have been nice if kaoru's feelings had been explained more, or indicated, anyway. details would've been nice too, i think. and i like that saitou wasn't a totally bad guy in here, although he didn't retain his original character. and this was a very different and original idea from a lot of other fanfics! and i really liked that kaoru was as powerful as Kenshin. btw, his transformation was very quick! not as convincing as it could have been i think. and i thought it was a bit odd that Kaoru didn't hate or wasn't resentful towards her saitou for hiring those men to ravage the village. after all, she doesn't know his reasons, does she? and even then, i think that it would be quite hard to forgive. awesome story! i'm going to read the sequel now!
noname00 chapter 25 . 12/17/2006
what a sad ending im so happy theres a sequel to this amyways this fic was just gr8 like all your others ofcoures
noname00 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
so far i simply love it even though i only read the prologue but then again im already a fan of your work but anyways i so can't wait to continue this
icyblossom chapter 25 . 4/16/2006
that can't be the ending

update more and soon
Dustii chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
AH! THIS IS SUCH A FRIGGIN GOOD STORY! I really like this type of plot...omg, this is one of the BEST i've ever read...LOVE IT!
renyun chapter 25 . 6/4/2005
nice story.
angelic-kuti chapter 24 . 3/14/2005
oops! nvm. i forgot this was completed. forget the update thing. just write more great stories!