Reviews for I Believe
EclipseMaster chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
wow, that's pretty powerful
violet chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
that was so powerful. thank you. I am so happy that this isnt just a pure evil website. Im so greatful for you. god bless you.
violet chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
CutThroughSkin chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Love it!
Amy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Great poem. I'm glad your a Christian too!
xrunningimagination chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
The last line (and even the whole poem) striked me, It is very true. "If I believe in God, Anything is possible."
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Manna,

I can't believe I never read this. I was such a dedicated reader lol! -_- I think this is cute. EVEN if you despise your early works.

Bad Josie!

Anyway... This is one of the reasons I gravitated toward your writing. God. Funny huh? Then there was Inuyasha. I still to this day read that fandom.

Josie
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
beautiful and so tru!
MeowSap chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow! That sounds like my favorite verse - Mark 9:23. So true. God is good! :D Great poem, I love how it was worded.
NekoYasha chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
YAY! Another Christian! *sigh* I really feel sorry for the non-believers out there. They might die in the flames of hell. I really feel sorry about your friend. May God bless your soul and everyone else's.
Wildcat chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Out of the ususal, but LOVE it _. Everytime I read it I start to believe that anything is possible when you trust in God.
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This is a lovely affirmation of hope. It's simple but powerful.
bmsnakia361991 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
that was really beautiful.
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow! that's quite powerful!

favs!