Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
fanakatsuki chapter 12 . 6/23
Well let's see how the afternoon with both parents wil went.
Turtles18 chapter 12 . 1/5
That Was so Cute

- Turtles :P
Aquamarine6996 chapter 12 . 1/4
YAS! Kouii and his mother, finally! I'm totally going to be anticipating the next chapter! Update soon! :D holy crap, I hope their dad doesn't disrespect my boyfriend Kouichi in any way :(

Awesome chapter!
Jace chapter 11 . 1/3
Update finally. So many questions. What's going on with Kouji? Is Kouichi a bad guy?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Trouble is brewing.
RadosianStar chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
I wonder, how they plan on fighting Him?
RadosianStar chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Please make more.
Seven chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Yue Asuka chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Finally got a chance to review this! XD
This story is great although I nearly got heart attack when Kouichi suddenly fell into coma, meanie. TT But he's awake now, hope nothing bad will be happened again.

I see you keep miss spelled the twins father's name, Kousei become Kousie and there's some line that shown two different speaker talking at the same line. Maybe you want to change that later. But after all it's great! Thanks for the chapters! XD
Digi-fanCatt chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
That can't be good. I hope Kouji and Kouichi feel better soon.
Lay chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
I have to say, I love your story so much! The dialogue, the feelings, all seems just so incredibly realistic. Still, in chapter five, ytou wrote about Kouichi's mother not having insurance.
However, in Japan, there is universal health care, which means that almost all procedures (including keeping coma patients alive) are covered by taxes. Also, his mother would not be able to consent to euthanasia under Japanese law. I suggest you read the Wikipedia article about it :-)
Asarikou-chan chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Poor Kouji. He can't bear it any longer. All this stress is burning him out!

Kousei was a good father here. He's trying to make up for past mistakes which is great!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Poor twins. :( hey. There's the gang. :)
Digi-fanCatt chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Time to talk.
Galistar07water chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
At last, Kouichi is awake, but I do wonder how he will speak to Kousei in the next chapter.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »