Reviews for Kurama's Ordeal
Fire in the hole chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Hehe, I really had to laugh out loud on Botan's lame "question". Is it gonna rain? Haha!

Anyway, I really hope to see an update on this story soon! :)
BrunaKB chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Really good fic! Go see my fic too, please! FOREVER AND NOW! And review please! Thanks and good bye!
murasaki-no-ko chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
...is botan related to kitsune no eien?... hn... _ uh anyway... ur story is great! keep writing! next chappy please?
PenguinsHockey14 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
love KB
l-Steph-chan-l chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
ugh...cant sign in, no caffeine in system...*falls over* X_X...O_O()()...anyhoo, lol, GREAT! THIS IS WONDERFUL! im fully interested now, its off to a marvelous start! PLEASE update ASAP! ja for now, Steph_chan _
DarkRosePettle chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
Very good, very interesting, please continue _
yuki-san chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
When I looked at the summary, I didn't think it sounded good, but. . . I know how it is. . . So I read it anyway. Not too good, but not too bad. .

BUH-BYE .
Jaid Skywalker chapter 3 . 5/5/2003
Cool story! I hope to see more soon. _
paula chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
it's not nice to end your chapter

with a cliff hunger you know!

*sobs* luv your fic pls continue asap!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
I like your story of how botan is worrying for kurama's Sudden sickness. I would love to know what is happening to Kurama? and can kurama Fight it? And what does that lady wants with him?
P.D. Pirl chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
*adds to favorites list* Need I say more?

Very interesting. I love the plot and it seems to be flowing smoothly. The thing that's probably wrong is that the chapters are too short _
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
it's a good story VERY interesting

anywho what more is there to say,

JUST READ IT!
Lady Nightshade chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
cool
kitsune chapter 2 . 10/16/2002
aww 8 review adn you'll continue? well pleaaseee write some more! i like this story! lol. that's all i wanteed to say! ;
Mookers chapter 2 . 10/15/2002
It's a great story - I betcha you din't think lil ol me read fanfics did you?

Well just to make it a good review, the one thing I think you should work on is

your writing style cause I did get a bit confused as what was happening in the

middle of chapter 2. That's my only advice since I'm not all that great of a

writer anyways, in fact I suck.