Reviews for Coming Back
damnmysterytome chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
at least she's not dead.

i'm really not sorry about the spam coming into your inbox from me. not at all.
damnmysterytome chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
stop making me cry.
stop it.
stop it now.
lovesdaryl chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
You really have these two spot on and all your fics about them are lovely. Actually, I'm afraid they're setting Daryl up for an epic death in the season finale as he's getting way too awesome - and really, where could they take him? His arc with Merle is done, he's the top predator in Rick's group (a TANK?!), he's come really far since that hotheaded jerk at the quarry (love the squirrel throw!), he's on the council which would have been completely unthinkable for early Daryl ... But fanfic like yours is (and will continue to be when his time comes ...) a great consolation! Thank you for sharing!
Its.Barbieee chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Aww this was really good. I like the idea of carol trying to opt out but Daryl stops her!
dkflpn chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
the interaction was good. the story is going very well
personally, I think carol is going to get the redemption by death treatment like andrea. With the mess they've made with the characters, I cant see carol having a happy ending which breaks my heart
dkflpn chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
usually I don't like carol portrayed as weak or broken but this is more heartbroke over loss
very interesting
Rodgerse chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
This was extremely well done. If Carol had killed Karen and David it should go down like this. I too believe she did not do the killing and that TWD left clues on the real killer. Many are saying Lizzie but that is seeming too obvious. I think it was Bob-he has lost it. You write angst very well with a slight smidgen of hope. Excellent writing.
TheRealSonia chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I love that you ended it on a note of hope. It was a great little story.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
So touching, intense and heartbreaking.
TWDHGfan chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This is great! I really hope they don't kill Carol but it is twd and no one is safe. Ever. I enjoyed reading this :) Long Live Carol!
Dixonrocks chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Loved it. More please
Dixonrocks chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was great.
Ravenesque2 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
They won't kill Carol. They were still filming after the uproar over her being banished and I think they would be major idiots to kill her after that. They shot Andrea's final scenes in two ways. Her final fate wasn't decided until last minute, and MMB was filming to the finale, so have faith.

This fic just about killed me. So saying, I actually think you have a lot of scope here for more chapters. I think you could really delve into her relationship with the other group members, from this, which could be infinitely interesting-as well as her learning a new way to become strong-and either Daryl or the others teaching her. She'd also have Beth to discuss attempted suicide with which could be fascinating-especially as everyone has assumed she's pretty well together in her head.

The first chapter made me cry. I hope you get a good response to this and consider continuing it.