Reviews for Frostbitten: The Full Story
tardiscompanion101 chapter 12 . 4/3
I absolutely LOVE this followup story (I loved Frostbitten!). Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Amaaaazing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
WHERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER?
fumitxl chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Could help but notice a slight inconsistency. When Jack interrupts Elsa, I assume it's from saying he's a myth/legend. The problem is, just before that she already said he was a myth or legend. I found that odd, unless my assumption is wrong.
WriterOnLoose110 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
please update! im dying for more!
noitffb chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Great story so far! Please update soon! :)
ninischarles chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
I just want to make you feel my anxiety for the next chapter. Indescribable chapter, my favorite!
ninischarles chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
I am enjoying this like a piece of chocolate cake covered with chocolates and coconut with a glass of milk. Oh Arialene, I'm you fan! This story is the best Jelsa story I've ever read (And I've read quite amount) It's even better, because I already read the other Frostbitten version. I relive moments... CONGRATULATIONS. By the way, in this chapter I'm loving Olaf so much.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
please update
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
This is an amazing story! I stayed up till 1:13 am to read it all together. I can't wait for the next chapter! But is there going to be any part in this where Elsa falls into dire trouble physically, not just internally?
ElsaFrost21 chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Gahhh I just finished reading Frostbitten and I'm excited for this one! I hope you continue soon
Lily chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
This is really amazing! I hope you post more soon!
DrWhy chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Why not do the Guardians meeting Elsa? Imagine their shock! Especially Bunny's!
I Lo0o0o0o0o0oove this story!
chocolaty chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
EXCELLENT!
Thanks for the update!
wolfgoddess1990 chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
are you going to update this story soon?