Reviews for Frostbitten: The Full Story
Well this seems to be getting more interesting now. Please update soon!
Lily chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
This is AWSOME !I read the original frost bitten and I loved the story it was such a good read. Then when I found this I was so excited I literally read the whole thing in one night. You are such a good writer and frost bitten is just an amazing story I can wait to see what comes next. :)
Irisrox chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
u r amazing
Irisrox chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
it is amazing that u take the time to not mess up the timeline and make everything correct. i love your dedication to story writing. pls never stop writing i will always wait for ur stories... you are awesome
Anna chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
More! I just loved what I read until now and right when it starts to become really interesting it's the end of the last chapter so far. Pleeeeeeeease write more :)
nallercci chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
I loved it! oh my God. :( this is really great! do please continue it.. although I do know the gist of the plot (actually do 'cause I've read Frostbitten first but!) please please do continue... :( it's been over a year.. will you update soon?
Sara chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Loved it! Best fan fiction ever!
Sara chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
I think that elsa and jack need to get more romantic
clokinz chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
Ahhh...I can't wait for more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
I've noticed the little things you've added to this version. Of note, this chapter had Olaf's perspective. I hope next chapter features what Olaf actually told Anna and how she responded. Considering the setup of this chapter, I believe that is the case.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 8/1/2015
The added dancing scene was a very nice touch.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
According to the original Frostbitten, Olaf nearly died after Elsa's powers left the world when she died. While the Bonus Chapter of Frostbitten later said that Olaf enjoyed playing with the grandchildren, according to the later from Anna, I'm going to consider the original story correct source material. Olaf only survived by making his way to the magic filled area near the trolls. As shown in Frostbitten, the Ice Castle survived. Why would that remian, also being made from Elsa's magic, if Olaf nearly didn't?
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
I hope this story will show all of the things readers wanted to know concerning life after Elsa's death. I also hope this will tell of what happened to Anna and Kristoff's descendants.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This looks like it's going to be a fun read.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Oh I really hope you continue this. I've been a fan of your work for so long now and this is the second time I've read Frostbitten and this Frostbitten. I really hope you'll update this soon. Also the Vignettes. You have wonderful talent. You are definitely one of my favorite authors. I really hope you'll continue!