Reviews for Frostbitten: The Full Story
Zerepak chapter 12 . 7/15
Oh no! I hope you return to this some day!
Zerepak chapter 11 . 7/15
I love that you included the strife between the repunzel x Jack crowd and the Jelsa crowd lol you wrote Eugene very well. Not too much detail, not too little. Your writing style is pure goldilocks.
Zerepak chapter 10 . 7/15
I love it when they bicker, it makes their relationship feel so real.
Zerepak chapter 8 . 7/15
Ha! I love a badass woman who can take care of her damn self!
Zerepak chapter 3 . 7/13
I thoroughly enjoyed reading Elsa's perspective on all this.
Zerepak chapter 2 . 7/13
It's really cute to get a peek behind the curtain what was going on while Elsa and Jack were falling in love.
Zerepak chapter 1 . 7/13
You wrote MORE? I'm so happy! This is off to a great start!
The universe of imagination chapter 12 . 1/1
More chapters please! I want to see their wedding day and the day he drew her. Omg, it's gonna be great!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
Well this seems to be getting more interesting now. Please update soon!
Lily chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
This is AWSOME !I read the original frost bitten and I loved the story it was such a good read. Then when I found this I was so excited I literally read the whole thing in one night. You are such a good writer and frost bitten is just an amazing story I can wait to see what comes next. :)
IvyCastell chapter 12 . 12/7/2015
u r amazing
IvyCastell chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
it is amazing that u take the time to not mess up the timeline and make everything correct. i love your dedication to story writing. pls never stop writing i will always wait for ur stories... you are awesome
Anna chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
More! I just loved what I read until now and right when it starts to become really interesting it's the end of the last chapter so far. Pleeeeeeeease write more :)
nallercci chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
I loved it! oh my God. :( this is really great! do please continue it.. although I do know the gist of the plot (actually do 'cause I've read Frostbitten first but!) please please do continue... :( it's been over a year.. will you update soon?
Sara chapter 12 . 10/9/2015
Loved it! Best fan fiction ever!