Reviews for Frostbitten: The Full Story
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 8/1
I've noticed the little things you've added to this version. Of note, this chapter had Olaf's perspective. I hope next chapter features what Olaf actually told Anna and how she responded. Considering the setup of this chapter, I believe that is the case.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 8/1
The added dancing scene was a very nice touch.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 8/1
According to the original Frostbitten, Olaf nearly died after Elsa's powers left the world when she died. While the Bonus Chapter of Frostbitten later said that Olaf enjoyed playing with the grandchildren, according to the later from Anna, I'm going to consider the original story correct source material. Olaf only survived by making his way to the magic filled area near the trolls. As shown in Frostbitten, the Ice Castle survived. Why would that remian, also being made from Elsa's magic, if Olaf nearly didn't?
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 7/31
I hope this story will show all of the things readers wanted to know concerning life after Elsa's death. I also hope this will tell of what happened to Anna and Kristoff's descendants.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 7/31
This looks like it's going to be a fun read.
Oh I really hope you continue this. I've been a fan of your work for so long now and this is the second time I've read Frostbitten and this Frostbitten. I really hope you'll update this soon. Also the Vignettes. You have wonderful talent. You are definitely one of my favorite authors. I really hope you'll continue!
cjsmalley chapter 12 . 7/22
For the love of all things good, please update!
Ooze chapter 10 . 7/19
we are tooo interested in the actual story to pinpoint all these details...hehehe.
Alisha Mehaffey chapter 12 . 6/19
You are truly an amazing writer. Please let me know when the next chapters are written. I wish this was a printed work. I'd buy it in a heart beat. Thank you for the stories.
Alisha
anna chapter 12 . 6/15
You should do a fanfic with jamoe and emma
tardiscompanion101 chapter 12 . 4/3
I absolutely LOVE this followup story (I loved Frostbitten!). Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
Amaaaazing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
WHERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER?
fumitxl chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Could help but notice a slight inconsistency. When Jack interrupts Elsa, I assume it's from saying he's a myth/legend. The problem is, just before that she already said he was a myth or legend. I found that odd, unless my assumption is wrong.
WriterOnLoose110 chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
please update! im dying for more!