Reviews for Saturday Night – Laundry Night
Chyloe chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I have just read both your stories because your writing is superb. I like how you have written it so that it fits with the current storyline of the show. People often break up the canon couples for the sake of their stories, but I like this better, with Amy mentioned. Makes for a more thrilling story.
Lost Womble chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
yeah, liked it. funny at the end. if thete were any mistakes i didnt notice them - too wrapped up in the story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Welcome to the land of Shenny!
Very good start because I'm hoping there will be more chapters.
As for your first review don't mind that moron, just look at it as you did something right for getting that review.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Warning! Pissed off Shenny writing! Delusional bullshit story.
Shenny Fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was very good! This episode will help create a ton of great fics. :)
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was a hot dream. Even if just to tease us, they should do another AU show and have Sheldon actially kiss Penny, I think it would be awesome. Why can't Penny and Sheldon just one heated fight then kiss on the show? It can be totally swept under the rug the next episode. I would be fine with that because it actually happened.
Dannon5 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I felt so bad for you to get a review from someone so awful. They evidently don't have eyes or ears, as Sheldon continually minimizes, devalues, and mistreats Amy in worse ways than ever. Why anyone would believe there was anything sexual between Sheldon and Amy is beyond me. Plus, this is fiction, where anything can happen! Thank heavens!

For being such a newcomer, you have seen right through to the core of the two main characters who play off each other and make the show what it is. You did a great job! You should feel great!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
FUN read. Nice twist at the end.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Holy crap this was incredible! Your writing is simply dazzling and so descriptive which is what I love to see in a story. And as for your first time writing Shenny you did a great job with the both of them IMO, I really hope you decide on coming back and writing more with these two. Be warned though you will get flamed for shipping these two but just avoid them and continue to do their thing. Again MARVELOUS job!:)
Computer Stalker chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ohhhhh, I just loved when it all turned out to be a dream. It was a really fun twist.

Great job and I look forward to reading more Shenny fics from you. Heaven knows you write mighty well. ;)
ontheledge chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was just so good! Please write more!
NicelyDoneOver chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Do NOT allow that gutless turd who has never written a damn thing and hides behind a 'No PM' shield deter you from writing what you want and about whom you want.

His very arguments are why the first 3 seasons were such a joy and why the last few have been compost.

Keep writing and I shall keep reading. If you're going to keep writing from the show's 'Glory Days' be prepared for the basement dwellers to lash out in indignation at you for daring to stray from their beloved canon.

Teri
RileySB chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Great story, very enjoyable read. Hope you keep up writing. Don't listen to the lenny/shamy trolls. They are truly pathetic in their need to trash others.
Risknight chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Very cute, especially for a first story. Naughty Penny! While trying to tease Sheldon, she turned the tables on herself by accident! I'm looking forward to your next one.

And just remember, the same ones who complain that you are delusional, are the same ones who see nothing wrong with Sheldon and Amy having sex like bunnies. They're okay with out of character behavior as long as it's the coupling they approve of.
cascade27 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Cute story, I enjoyed reading it. Sorry the first review you got was from the resident troll, but welcome to Shenny ff.