Reviews for Crossing the Line
Lucy chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Argh. I just read it now. I guess that you'll never read this comment, since your profile hasn't been updated in such a long time. I really liked these two chapters, though, and I would have loved to have read more. It sucks when you find a fanfic like this one - where it was discontinued and everything... Just wanted to leave a review and tell you that it would have been awesome if you started writing again. I appreciated Bella's honest response to Edward's touches all of their interactions. The sexual tension.
Godspeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Should make more chapters cause it's good please and thank you.
PreciousAPerez chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
Please update! Iloveit already.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
why no update?
wonnabcullen chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Are you not writing this fic anymore? :(
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Very intriguing story. I like how you are showing Bella's emotions rather than having her tell us what she's feeling. Definitely getting some dramatic tension between what she's willing to admit to herself and what you're foreshadowing. I hope you write more soon.
blabeblah chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
already very interesting!
dreamiedreamer chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
This Edward feels very creepy.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
well this is getting pretty interesting! hmm interesting that he knows french and piano and so does she! and so far he is a little bit creepy lol anyway I love it and I hope for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
MissTeenageDream chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I cant wait for more!
melissamary55 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
love it and wow Edward is kind of creepy and cant wait to read what will happen next also is this story going to be just bella point of view of Edward too update soon
UpYourCupcake chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Again, Edward is a creeper. I'm cool with the age difference, but only when both parties consent. Poor Bella!
Brit chapter 2 . 1/12/2014