Reviews for Acceptable Payment: A Date With Katniss Everdeen
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 1 . 7/26
this was super hot! loved it!
Mscallo chapter 1 . 7/13
Cute little story. Loved it so adorable. Love these two together.
marizpe chapter 1 . 7/12
I really like the story, you made me want to be christmas already.
I liked how Katniss started visit the Mellarks Bakery just to talk to him, and how he wait for the right moment to ask her for a date!
En verdad muy padre la historia!
flippedstargirl chapter 1 . 6/17
Just found this story. And I love how sweet and hot it is. And I love the details of how their lives overlapped just slightly and they didn't know. Wonderful, definitely a favorite. :)
LovingMr.Darcy chapter 1 . 1/2
Love love love!
Mscallo chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Great story. Cute on how everyone knew what was going on between the two of them.
mylifeashannah chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Amazing story so cute
Chocovian chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I loved this so much the first time around. I found it again, and it looked slightly familiar, but I still read it all again. And if I loved it the first time around, I don't even know how I'm going to explain how I feel about it now! So, in short, it was totally amazing. I love the obvious attraction they have for each other. It was a great story all around, like you have no idea how much I am in love with this idea!
Im-just-a-girl16 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This. Was. So. Incredible! Seriously, so, so good! I'd love to read an addition to this on how their first official date went,if you're up for it. If not, that's ok; this story is amazing!
Starkey806 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Omg my fav story ever xx please write a sequel xx
Kat of a Different Color chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
So, the "December 18" in between the November 4 and 22... Should that be a November 18, or am I imagining things? (It's totally possible that I'm imagining things; I tend to do that.)
Also, editorial notes aside, this was SO AMAZING. Really, truly, awesomely amazing. Very well done.
bestbigsis01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Aww loved it :)))))
Maddy1014 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Funny and cute! Perfect story!
S chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was awesome! Never thought that this was your first story. Absolutely amazing, thank you so much!
Norbert's Mom chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
What a great story. Katniss and Peeta are both so cute.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »