Reviews for Operation: Beautiful
Gregreturns chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Very nice, well thought out. Could imagine the season 18 premiere going something like this if they chose to put this to a close.
Greytune chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I would like to thank not only God but also Jesus that this fic exists

This was precisely what I needed to read after The Hobbit, thank you
cortez30 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
that was really good i liked it and i enjoy your roomate fiction lol
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Good story. When I saw this episode it hit me hard and this story is a good fallow up for it. Good job.
MoonPrincessDiana chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I really love the way you write. This story was so great and heartwarming. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Kairi-Yajuu2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
You are the most beautiful and amazing persoon for this. I just wanted you to know that.
MusicLoverNA chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is one of the best Mysterion fan fiction stories I have ever read! Thank you for writing something about a topic many of us go through every day! This will be in my favorites forever. :)
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
That was quite cute. I'm impressed :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Demonlord5000 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Candie Pie chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Aw that was super sweet
Heidi28 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Hello there!

Wow, really good for your first story! I can imagine this as an actual episode :)!
It's cute how Kenny cares about Karen. Such a good big bro. And how second graders bullied her - well, it happens in almost every school now. But back to the review.
I like how Kyle hacked Photoshop - kinda unrealistic, but hey, he's Kyle!
I also liked that SBF reference, haha!
Well, what can I say? Really good job for your first fic!
Coyote Smith chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Well, I can say that your fic was well done and awesome :)
I also thought something about this episode too in my fic, however with a more pessimistic tone :o
I do think that the younger girls would do it too in the series :o
It was cute the way Kenny treated Karen, it is a great example of fraternal love :)
I don't think that Kyle would be able to do that, but it was an good solution :)
Mysterion letters were awesome. I think people did the same in a school at USA and solved the bullying problem :)
It was nice to see Wendy and Karen happy :)
Go to favs :)