Reviews for We Don't Talk About the Koalas
This was really cute!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Hahaha :-) Cute
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Omg, that was adorable and hilarious!
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Loved it

More please?
Haley chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I actually didn't know this about Koala's, but this little fact about them bothers me too :(... As for the fic... I think it's totally adorable!
Randichele chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was adorable :-).
heartstremble chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Gabby is the perfect mix of her parents. It broke my heart that she cried for an hour. Lord knows she'll have a tough time when dealing with things emotionally with all of those admirable, but heavy traits. But I'm sure she'll find a way to hold onto that child resilience as she grows up.

This little family is adorable, and I'd love to read more of the tales of and situations with Gaby.

(Wow, I am personally offended that this doesn't have enough craze around it. Where are all the reviews telling you how equally wonderful and terrible (in a good way, of course) you are?)
iluvtorun chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was adorable.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This was so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Do some people not understand the point of fluff? It's supposed to be cute and warm your heart. It's not supposed to be a big mob fight with a fast-moving plot. Not only was it fluff, but you managed to make it seem like reasonable Arrow fluff. Kudos.
MC chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
That was adorable, and I learnt a new fact :o) great job
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
cute but rather aimless.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Ahhhh how cute i wish that they would get tougher on the show they are adorable
Nannii chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I loved it! I had no idea koalas died of starvation :( i Hope you write more stories with gaby,ollie and felicity. It was awesome :)
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
We need to start a 'Dentures for Koalas' campaign...
And as sad as the whole koala thing is, it was a cute little random one-shot so :D