Reviews for Anna Day
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 20h ago
Love the concept! Love the execution! Love how you keep them so firmly in character! Love everything ABOUT this story! Thanks so much!
Troubledgirl87 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Again, am I the only one freaking crying?
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
A very powerful and well-written story that was perfection in itself! I appreciate how you are able to give a realistic-and yet in character-facet to how the sisters would react to their renewed sisterly relationship post-Frozen. An excellent story as always.
J chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
So sweet! Love it!
No Name Anime Fan chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is so cute. I love this!
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Great story. I love the sister moments. You've addressed a lot of emotional issues in your stories. I love to read one about Elsa and Anna working through their issues right after the thaw. Yes they love each other but I'm sure there is still a lot of hurt and anger there that is not easily solved.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
AWWW : ) SOO CUTE! Heh Elsa so cheated. :)
BG-13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Anna is too sweet... And Elsa is such a good sister
Loridhhp chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wow! This was so sweet! Great little story.
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
;-; *sobsobsob* It's great. I love the very real battle they are fighting to connect again. And happy endings! Thanks for sharing!
feathersnow chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
My goodness! So much feels for the Elsanna bonding and fluff!i love it. Well written and thorough with their feelings. :) love it!
Ninja Cats and Rainbows chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Adorable, cute, sweet, emotional, beautiful.
Henri Jane chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Honestly, this story made me bawl. I act a lot like both of the Princesses of Arendelle, and though the movie was perfect, this story touched me in a way that the movie doesn't hold a candle to. So, thank you for writing such a perfect, beautiful, MEANINGFUL story.
H
Leo Valdez chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
just take it down, the characters are undeveloped, no thought was put into the writing here
MagicOfDisney chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Aww that was really lovely