Reviews for For Play
Pyrobee chapter 9 . 6/30/2008
Aw, poor Harry. Oh well! This was an amazing fic. Very cute and fluffy!
AppleSundays chapter 9 . 7/20/2007
wow.

this is REALLY good.

would there be possibly a sequel here ?

like, it can be where there relationship carries during summer

ya know.

telling their family and stuff.
Tyroe chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I LOVED IT! You did one awesome job with this story! hope to see a sequel soon :)

You should check out my girl/girl story: It's called "Was it all about us in the end?" So go check it out and let me know what you think alright?
tea rose dreams chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
naaw...ain't love grand? *grin*
Lilsipoheaven chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
Hey- what a coincedance! Anyway, my highschool colorguard did the theme song from "footloose" for our show last year, I just thought that was funny that you mentioned it. Neways- good story so far! -

Lilsipoheaven
Sacred Dust chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
This is the best femslash I've ever read on this site. By all means, write a sequel of some kind! It's very logical, sweet, funny, and flows perfectly from chapter to chapter. I've never seen anything like it. Bravo!
forgottenfox chapter 9 . 7/27/2005
aw...sorry your girl friend dumped you but this i kinda an old fic so maybe you have a new one by now. anyways i did greatly enjoy this fic. i like the way harry played into the whole thing. your a very good author have read a bit of your other works to but haven't reviewed to any but this one i think. i think this has to be my favorite HP paring. hope there is a sequel. don't want to let down an adoring fan do you?

forever waiting

forgottenfox
FiresOfDeath chapter 9 . 6/19/2005
aww soo sweet!
oh sailor chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
i loved this! sequel sequel SEQUEL! ginnycho is something i nevr would have though of...good job
JustMe chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
AW! Poor harry. It's just so unfair. But great story all the same!
feline chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
that was the best f/f slash i have ever read i loved it and hope you do more like it

feline
kelcie chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
i liked the story alot, but i think you may have rushed the relationship to make it shorter, other than that, bravo
Selene chapter 9 . 5/2/2004
I really liked this story. It was really sweet and nice too! Will you be have a sequel to the story as well? If posibe I would vote for a Harry/Hermione pairing in the next one for Hermione had always stuck with Harry during Book 4. Besides, I think that Ron and Hermione are like siblings
-Selene
karmakaze chapter 9 . 4/9/2004
That was a great slash fic. Realistic, moreso than most, and I liked how Cho and Ginny decided to take it slow instead of crawling all over each other the day they met like people in some slash I've read.
This is good:)
karmakaze chapter 8 . 4/9/2004
Fluff's good every once and a while:) I liked this chapter, it was sweet:D