Reviews for Wind, Fire and Harry
Guest chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
Morons the lot of them, first thing they should have done when they chose option 4 was to do a preemptive strike against all the dark lords and villains.
Sakura Lisel chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Wait... so exactly WHERE did those guys send Harry and Susan? If the Harry and Susan they are replacing are supposed to already be dead during the first task of the triwizard tournament, how did Harry wind up back at the Dursleys, and Susan back at Amelia's as if their alternate selves deaths in this new world never happened? *lol* Or did the fates send Harry and Susan back to the BEGINNING of their fourth year in the new world so no one even knows anythings amiss?
Sakura Lisel chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Wait... what happened to the latest 'meeting' between Harry and Dumbledore that was getting ready to happen at the end of LAST chapter? Is there a chapter missing or something? *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Wait WHY wasn't the portkey used? Even if Harry wasn't taking part in the third task, why didn't the portkey cup bring whoever DID get their hands on it to the graveyard? *lol* Anyone would have been better than nothing, as long as SOMEBODY grabbed the blasted thing when they reached the end of the maze. *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
*lol* I don't see why Susan complaining about the whole 'popping out babies on command' just because she and Harry are being forced into marriage by her aunt and the babies part was added in. The stipulation says that they had to have a kid at LEAST before they were THIRTY. So they have at least 15-16 years before then, to start thinking about having kids and fulfilling the whole 'have firstborn male heir take on the Bones family name when its born' clause. *lol* Unless the contract is going to force them to start having sex now and start having kids now whether they are ready for it or not.
Scathing reviewer chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Potter certainly does have a potty mouth for someone so young. Talking about young, I'm not surprised Susan needed to go to a lingerie shop, she would have needed to get her first training bra before school started.

Interesting story, I like.
Scathing reviewer chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Lol, Harry can't keep a secret to save his life, literally! I hope he stops telling ppl about his elemental power or it will definitely get back to Dumbledore...
Schirman chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
I really loved this story. Very entertaining. I will be looking for more stories now that this one is complete.
williamsim chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
Excellent finish thank you for writing hoping for another story from you
karthik9 chapter 24 . 2/7/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
karthik9 chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
It is excellent chapter. I look forward to future updates.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
I have read loads of Harry Potter stories. In about 99.9% of the time did Harry put beings that wanted to harm or hurt his friend's and family into The Chamber of Secrets.

Why NOT? !
williamsim chapter 23 . 2/6/2014
Nice chapter thank you
williamsim chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
Great chapter thanks for writing
puma1sunfire chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
Ohh this is gonna be good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Its gonna be fun to see Susan's OWL results and then its gonna be even more fun when Dumb as a Door gets whats coming to the manipulative old ass