Reviews for Wind, Fire and Harry
Bronze chapter 18 . 12/30/2015
The bubblebrain in this world is soon going to be joining the Bubblebrain from Harry's original one. Maybe even faster.
Bronze chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
The magical world is in for a major shock once this comes out! And Bubblebrain'll be having kittens along with the Weasley's. This throws all Molly's and Ginny's plan in the dust bin of wishful thinking.
Bronze chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Well, I guess that answers that question then. Bubblrbrain can't learn from his mistakes. The saying is three strikes you're out. Well, he's standing at four and counting. It looks like it'll take seven years before he learns that he failed. Of course it could come down to a lightning strike or something like that to teach him to mind his own business but I wouldn't count on it. He's so use to telling everybody what to do and think that he can't conceive of anyone actually thinking for themselves. That just doesn't fit his master plan for the world.
Bronze chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
To answer the question is quite simple really. As much as was needed. Fudge is greedy and if he was even a little smart he could milk as much as he wanted out of Bubblebrain. I noticed that Snape hasn't tried to mind rape Harry since his little stay in St. Mungos. Maybe it Bubblebrains turn for a nice relaxing vacation?
Bronze chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Bumblebrain just can't learn I see. No matter how much Harry avoids that Noid he just keeps thinking he knows what's best for Harry and the world.
Bronze chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Now the only question that must be answered is : Can Bubblebrain learn from two failures in a row or will it take seven?
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
well, no surprise there. Bubblebrain wants everything his way and won't share shit unless absolutely necessary. And even then he'll say as little as possible with as much nonsense added in to confuse the issue as possible. He is, plain and simple, a control freak.
Bronze chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
Talk about throwing a mighty big and extremely tough spanner into the works! Albus is so going to be one very unhappy wizard when he tries to squeeze Harry to force him to do what he wants.
Bronze chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I've got to say I like this. It's funny and holds my attention very well. I can see Bumblemore just about pulling his hair out long before seventh year if Harry ever stayed that long.
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Can you say " SUCKER?!" I wouldn't think that Madeye would be that gullible. Oh well. Live and learn old fart!
hpf2114 chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
another great story!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/26/2014
Morons the lot of them, first thing they should have done when they chose option 4 was to do a preemptive strike against all the dark lords and villains.
Sakura Lisel chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Wait... so exactly WHERE did those guys send Harry and Susan? If the Harry and Susan they are replacing are supposed to already be dead during the first task of the triwizard tournament, how did Harry wind up back at the Dursleys, and Susan back at Amelia's as if their alternate selves deaths in this new world never happened? *lol* Or did the fates send Harry and Susan back to the BEGINNING of their fourth year in the new world so no one even knows anythings amiss?
Sakura Lisel chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Wait... what happened to the latest 'meeting' between Harry and Dumbledore that was getting ready to happen at the end of LAST chapter? Is there a chapter missing or something? *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Wait WHY wasn't the portkey used? Even if Harry wasn't taking part in the third task, why didn't the portkey cup bring whoever DID get their hands on it to the graveyard? *lol* Anyone would have been better than nothing, as long as SOMEBODY grabbed the blasted thing when they reached the end of the maze. *lol*