Reviews for Spoils of War
Wow, can't wait to see what happens next
Love it. Interesting story
Love it, great story
Love it.
Amazing story
Wow, this was wierd in a good way I think, and realy interesting. You are creative.
I don't know how to compliment you enough. This is super interesting. And I like how Loki is not just made out to be this evil bad gay, you write him in a way that makes it easy to fell sympathy for him. You're a great writer.
This is amazing, I love it
Wow, amazing
Amazing
Love it
This is incredible. It's so interesting. I finishd reasing poetic justise yesterday, wich was amazing. This is the first fic I've read were Loki wins, so I'm realy exited to see what happens next.
This is amazing. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Priscila chapter 23 . 10/27/2016
Loved it, you could do it by loki's point of view now, sure everyone will love it
arabmorgan chapter 23 . 5/31/2016
This dang well gave me chills. Everything was sad - Tony being held against his will, doing his best to rebel, falling into that funk. And of course Loki just really really wanting someone to feel something genuine for him for once but being too emotionally constipated to even know how to start. But he can't even have that and in the end he can't even find it in himself to hurt or kill his once-enemy. I don't know who I'm sadder for. Probably Loki at the end, since of course Pepper is waiting for Tony. Just, everything sucks and I love this story so much.