Reviews for the importance of summer
Max and Fern 4ever chapter 2 . 4/4
Wow. So deep, emotional. Just wow
DixieH chapter 2 . 3/4
"worth more than the memories he is ashamed of" True, not just for Deeks but for us all.

I so want there to be more of this, not because it is incomplete, but because you write with a lyrical quality that is poignant and real.

-Dix.
RhondaLara chapter 2 . 3/4
Wow- Would be tough!
Cheyennes chapter 2 . 3/1
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying your take on Densi.
anonkp chapter 2 . 2/27
Such gorgeous writing. Wow.
Sweet Lu chapter 2 . 2/27
Incredible!
RhondaLara chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wow!
Ally chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Beautiful
BloodyHell chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I love your style of writing, and the story itself was a good read too.
anonkp chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh my this was so good. You help me to understand Kensi, who I find frustrating and confusing at times. Just beautifully written. The mood, the tone you set is haunting. I wish you'd add more.
imahistorian chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is amazing. What fantastic insight into Kensi and what she might have been going through. You wrote her as I see her: strong, confused, worried, and longing all in one. Thank you for sharing.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Great story! Is there going to be more? :D
peanutbutterer chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was just gorgeous and emotional and wonderful. This part stuck out for me:

She cleaned his dishes before she cleaned his desk before she cleaned his blood off of her hands and it got easier before it got harder before she realized it was never really going to end.

You just have such a beautiful style and voice. I loved reading it.
hermionesmydawg chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Beautiful!
Sweet Lu chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was unbelievably beautiful. So touching and heartfelt, sensitive to the terror she is dealing with. Made me want to hug her. You are an extremely talented writer and I look forward to exploring more of your stories. Thank you.