Reviews for the importance of summer
RhondaLara chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Wow!
Ally chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Beautiful
BloodyHell chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I love your style of writing, and the story itself was a good read too.
anonkp chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh my this was so good. You help me to understand Kensi, who I find frustrating and confusing at times. Just beautifully written. The mood, the tone you set is haunting. I wish you'd add more.
imahistorian chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is amazing. What fantastic insight into Kensi and what she might have been going through. You wrote her as I see her: strong, confused, worried, and longing all in one. Thank you for sharing.
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Great story! Is there going to be more? :D
peanutbutterer chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was just gorgeous and emotional and wonderful. This part stuck out for me:

She cleaned his dishes before she cleaned his desk before she cleaned his blood off of her hands and it got easier before it got harder before she realized it was never really going to end.

You just have such a beautiful style and voice. I loved reading it.
hermionesmydawg chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Beautiful!
Sweet Lu chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was unbelievably beautiful. So touching and heartfelt, sensitive to the terror she is dealing with. Made me want to hug her. You are an extremely talented writer and I look forward to exploring more of your stories. Thank you.
Susan L. Grabon chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was very nice. A look into Kensi's complex mind.
CharmingNotDarling chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Beautiful and haunting and so perfectly Kensi... Love the progression of her thoughts through the months... The first part about Dom was so lovely, I couldn't put a finger on a favorite part because it's all so wonderful... I love how everyone is involved just enough to show how much they've mattered and how they're all a part of who she's become... Poetic and deep, amazing job.
SavvyIthny chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wonderfully captured! I love this piece- you've captured a Kensi that feels real and a reaction that feels totally in character to the events of Descent. I just rewatched Ascension, and this really fits the mood and action of it so well.
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was so very beautiful. I am an emotional wreak.
Cerelacking chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I honestly have no words. Congratulations, I just fell in love with this.
kbookworm3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Wow...just wow this is one of the best peices of densi fic I have ever come across...each sentence was beautiful and sooo powerful...now off to look through your other stories...more please :-)